Wilson Staff Model Collection Putters

Changes have already been made, significant ones.

I’ve been maybe THE most critical of the brand here on THP, and even I now feel very positive about the changes.
James that’s great news. Outside of one visiting their site, or this one, where does one go to see the improvement? I no longer get magazines and don’t surf other sites, at least not often.

Where are you seeing it? Heck, even the store where I was AI Fit, had nothing on the shelves.

James that’s great news. Outside of one visiting their site, or this one, where does one go to see the improvement? I no longer get magazines and don’t surf other sites, at least not often.

Where are you seeing it? Heck, even the store where I was AI Fit, had nothing on the shelves.
Sipping Tea Time GIF

Ok i get it.
Not really anything to get, there are things that aren’t mine to share 🤷

That said, at @blugold noted, the presence on social media has increased, and it’s done so in a notable and higher quality messaging as well as visuals manner. Something the brand hadn’t been able to do until the last couple months.

Not really anything to get, there are things that aren’t mine to share 🤷

That said, at @blugold noted, the presence on social media has increased, and it’s done so in a notable and higher quality messaging as well as visuals manner. Something the brand hadn’t been able to do until the last couple months.
That’s what i was looking at. Social media and more searching. 👍

I still wish they a physical presence (at least in my area). After the fitting, where the test set up felt good, it made me want to see/touch more stuff.

I hope they are on the path forward, out of the golf wilderness.

Shelf space is earned and it's made harder when the shop can easily sell more of the big 3 or 4 with few unhappy customers. One of the local stores I used to find Wilson in has decided to step away from the brand. Probably the wrong year to make that decision but if you haven't moved it in the past perhaps you're at the end of your rope.

The shop I did the Fit AI at for the Dynapower Forged irons is one of the largest Wilson retailers in the country.

They had Model putters there..

1000004244.jpg

1000004246.jpg

1000004247.jpg

I bought one and it's beautiful.

That’s funny. I was at another of Wilson’s best accounts in Burlington NC and checked out the same putter. It is beautiful. I played their Bucktown but this is a totally different quality of product
It's a striking putter

How are you all liking the T22? And, are any heavier weights available? I play a very heavy headed putter, and can’t find any locally to demo.

That’s funny. I was at another of Wilson’s best accounts in Burlington NC and checked out the same putter. It is beautiful. I played their Bucktown but this is a totally different quality of product
The quality is astronomically different for sure hahaha

How are you all liking the T22? And, are any heavier weights available? I play a very heavy headed putter, and can’t find any locally to demo.
I think it strokes beautifully weighted and perfect for me. I do not know if heavier weights are available

Back