CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, Bridgestone dropped these limited release Spring Capsule packages and they were a hit. They were kind enough to hold one back for us to give away on THP and social media.

The capsule includes:
  • custom lunch box
  • 1 dozen custom logoed TOUR B X golf balls (as played by Tiger and Jason Day) with Spring Break Georgia '24 logo
  • Spring Break '24 hat
  • 3.5" floppy disc ball marker
  • postcard from Georgia from one of Bridgestone's staff members (could be Tiger Woods, Fred Couples, or Jason Day)
  • Three Tiger-signed postcards that will be randomly placed in the kits.
You could get one that features a Tiger autograph, and each of the capsules is full of some pretty cool stuff.

How to Enter
Just tell us below which of the items in the package is your favorite and you will be entered and we will announce a winner next week.

IMG_1086.png

That's an awesome little package and the shot at a Tiger auto is exciting. My favorite piece is definitely the ball marker.

I'm going with my favorite is the floppy disk ball marker, I think that's so fun and retro.

I’ll go with the lunchbox, especially if it has the matching thermos held in by that little metal arm.

Because I actually used floppy discs in the past, I’ll go with the ball marker as my favorite item. Interesting and different.

The floppy disc ball marker. I remember having and using floppy discs back in the day for saving papers and things for school, it was awful.

Tour B X golf balls

I used floppy discs a lot at one time, so I'll go with the floppy disc ball marker. Thank you. :)

Ball marker is so cool!

I think I like the lunchbox best

These are so awesome! The floppy disk ball marker takes me back to my younger days!!! Would be a pretty cool win.

What a cool opportunity! I really like the hat!

Loving the lunch box

The box containing the dozen golf balls is my favorite. I love the design.

The ball marker is the coolest for me.

Have to go with the 3.5" floppy disc ball marker.

Do you know what version of AOL is preloaded, 2.0 or 2.5?

The floppy disk ball marker is the best to me. Brings backs a lot of memories about hauling those things around for school and having different colors for different classes

Ball marker is the coolest thing.

Definitely the lunchbox. But dang, signed postcard from any of the pros is pretty cool.

Gotta go with the metal lunch box. Reminds me of my childhood going to elementary school 👍

cool giveaway. Good luck all 👍🏼

Awesome package for sure.

I would have to sy that the Dozen Tour B X golf balls would be my favorite.

The floppy disc ball marker for sure. Who wouldn’t want a chance at a Tiger or Freddie auto as well

Back