CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the most popular hybrids this year has been the PING G425 and today is your chance to win one. We are giving away a brand new 4 Hybrid to add to your bag and entering is a piece of cake!

fre-Delivery-2-1024x692.png

The Prize shown above is the 4 Hybrid from the G425 lineup from PING! It comes in at 22 degrees of loft and has an adjustable hosel for those looking to fine tune. Comes complete with standard shaft and head cover and a lucky THPer will win it this week!

How to Enter

Post below the following information.What hybrids do you currently play?Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try?And that’s it!

Then sit back and follow along on the THP...

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/win-a-ping-g425-hybrid/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently playing the Callaway Super Hybrid
Ping has a reputation for forgiving hybrids. I think it could add some consistency to that spot in my bag.

I‘m currently gaming Titleist TS2 hybrids, the #2 set to 19 degrees and the #3 set to 22 degrees.
However, given that all of my other clubs are Ping G410 and I really appreciate the forgiveness and consistency of those, I think that the G425 hybrid would fit way better my swing style… hopefully, maybe… I think ?

I currently play a Mizuno clk but the trajectory is a bit lower than I’d like and the shot dispersion (big miss) is not ideal. I love the fact that Ping allows you to flatten the lie which I need, which I think will give me a more consistent flight. The ping also looks like it frames the ball nicely and is inviting to hit.

Cool contest! I haven't had any luck with the last 2 hybrids I have tried, but maybe this one would give me some grace if selected.

What hybrids do you currently play? - None at the moment
Why you want to give the PING G425 Hybrid a try? - I have heard great things about this and would be nice to have to turn down the loft to give me something in the bag for courses I play that have long par 3s that are at the 190-210 range, instead of having to muscle a 4-iron.

Cool! Currently have a G410 3H that goes in and out of the bag. Would prefer a 4H that I can tweak for certain holes on home course. Thanks …

Currently have 2 Titleist Hybrids and a TaylorMade Hybrid.
Would like to try a Ping hybrid as I currently use a Ping 410 Driver and love it.

I currently play Ping G400 3 hybrid and Calloway X series 4 hybrid
I love my Ping 3 im sure the newer 4 would work out great
ID love to match the 3 as far as performance

I play a Callaway XR hybrid and a Titleist TS2. Nothing has been able to displace the X.

I want to play the Ping G425 because my son is killing his G425 5 wood and I’m hoping the Ping would do the same for my hybrid game (can’t try my son’s 5 wood bc he is a lefty so that club has been taunting me).

I currently play a G400. I miss left a lot (hook) and was thinking the flat setting on the G425 would help me.
🤞
Thanks

Currently hitting a 22 degree Cobra Speedzone.
I need a hybrid that doesn’t go left more than Bernie Sanders. I’ve had great luck with Ping irons for years and would expect their hybrid would be consistent for me.

I play the Callaway Apex ‘19 3 Hybrid. I love it but always keen to try something new.

Currently don’t have any hybrids - I am playing a 3-wood, 5-wood and 4-iron at that end of my bag

I would love this as it gives a bit more flexibility in that area, my bag is all Ping and Taylormade apart from my 5-wood (cobra amp cell) so this would really complete the bag and give be better options from the fairway!

Currently playing a very thin sole 21° iron

I want a g425 based off all the amazing reviews on it and want a club that inspires confidence from 200+ instead of a thin piece of forged iron.

Playing cobra amp hybrids. A little dated and cant hit em for the life of me. Would love to try a different brand because I've only played cobras.

I currently use Tommy Armour hybrids with graphite shafts. Definitely my least confident clubs and I’m in need of a change.

Currently, I don’t have a hybrid in the bag. I don’t hit my woods great, as my angle of attack is pretty steep. Would really like to have this one for the forgiveness and versatility! Thanks!

I currently play a 19 degree hybrid. I bought a Ping G425 driver and love it and would like to try the hybrid too!

I currently play a Ping G15 20 deg hybrid. I want to try the 425 2H to try to get more distance and the cool new design.

Currently hitting a Callaway Edge 5 hybrid. Looking to expand my bag and this would definitely help my game.

Currently don’t have a hybrid in my bag.

I have been waiting to get one until I improve my overall golf game and I believe I’m finally ready to expand my game outside of my woods and irons.

I currently play a TaylorMade rescue mid 4 22*, really want an upgrade… ping G425 is definitely an upgrade

My hybrids fit me too good to switch but this will be a nice win for somebody looking for a change. Good luck guys and thanks to THP for another great contest.

Currently playing Taylormade Rocketballz Hybrids which as Holly know are ancient! A Ping 425 Hybrid would be a HUGE upgrade! Thanks.

Back