WINE enthusiasts?

family has been in a rough patch recently. so last night we opened a bottle of vintage dom to celebrate the idea of tomorrow. it surely holds brighter and happier times, so let’s celebrate in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and tonight is a 2015 clos erasmus priorat. seriously the first sip and i thought, “this may be the best wine i’ve ever had.”

and tonight is a 2015 clos erasmus priorat. seriously the first sip and i thought, “this may be the best wine i’ve ever had.”

Just looked this one up. Sounds great! I am trending more and more towards old world style.

I cancelled my other wine club memberships when I drank BEDROCK WINES

Joel Petersen's son, Morgan, and his father founded Bedrock and it has terrific Zins, but he blends in hard-to-find varietals that have been around CA for over a century, making unique wines. If you can find them and like them, you sign up for the mailing list. If they have wine available, they notify you. Once you are in and buy, you're on future allocations. Has a variety of price ranges... interesting trend in CA wines with blending old grapes - it's about time.

Just looked this one up. Sounds great! I am trending more and more towards old world style.

it’s a typical big modern spanish wine, albeit a 100 pointer. good structure and some old world charm, but it’s hugely muscular and forward. not flabby, but not subtle.

b13f99e0265da9858a7c10895f32c71d.jpg

Anything on here I need to buy for super cheap in the next 2-3hours?

No?

Any wine club suggestions from THP members? 1581640013795.gif

Back