WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good looking bag Sand. I am not a big Titleist fan, but I absolutely love their driver. I like how you did things opposite and have all Titleist except your putter.

Thanks SethO! Ya, I couldn't go away from Odyssey on the putter. I love how solid they feel and I love the look from above it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adabaddc-d206-5151.jpg

Good looking bag Sand. I am not a big Titleist fan, but I absolutely love their driver. I like how you did things opposite and have all Titleist except your putter.

haha I was just thinking the same thing.. That might be the first bag I've ever seen that's all Titleist and there ISN'T a Scotty in there.

Awesome looking bag though, Sandman!

Your bag is awesome F2G! :thumb:

So you finally got you Z-Star!! Congrats dude! Is your bag finally complete?

Thanks. Yes it is. I'm good on clubs for at least a year when I'll probably need some new wedges. The only thing I need to do is cut my putter down and throw one of those fatty grips on there.

Thanks Bonk. I'm so stoked I have the exact club I want in each slot.

Now it's time to actually start practicing though. Haha

Here's my new bag since coming to THP. If these don't work I'm comin after you guys! Lol J/K

newbag2.jpg

newbag1.jpg

newbag3.jpg

newbag4.jpg

Nice bag F2G, do I spy 15 clubs though in total in there

Haha MikeF I was about to say the same thing. Sweet bag though

Tap tap taparoo

Great looking bag Bamboo. Those Di11's are sweet

Nice bags Sandman, F2G and Bamboo. Great pics and I love the look of the Di11's.

You guys carrying some lethal weapons there. Great looking stuff Sandman, F2G and Bamboo :thumb:

Great looking bag Bamboo. Those Di11's are sweet

Nice bags Sandman, F2G and Bamboo. Great pics and I love the look of the Di11's.

You guys carrying some lethal weapons there. Great looking stuff Sandman, F2G and Bamboo

Thanks, I came looking to put together a whole new bag, couldn't be more pleased with new sticks. Only thing left to ponder is a putter, but I think I already know what that's going to be.

My bag is now complete although there is room for one more club

6c5088c8.jpg

56d7bf06.jpg

31720674.jpg

f335ec56.jpg

good looking bags. Looks like you guys clean your clubs after every round and shine them too lol all look brand new.

good looking bags. Looks like you guys clean your clubs after every round and shine them too lol all look brand new.

Mine are, nothing inlcluding the bag is more than a month old

Sick looking set of sticks there Mike.

Sick looking set of sticks there Mike.

Thanks mate, I am happy with my setup now. Have the option to add another wedge or hybrid / 3i if I want

My bag is now complete although there is room for one more club

Amazing bag is all I can say, might just be a personal favorite.

Awesome looking bag MikeF, black and chrome sweet, I'm a sucker for a nice shiny chrome finished iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back