WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Clevelands look SMOOTH.

Alright. Now I can post pictures! I still need to clean my gamer bag, but I have a nice pic of my back up irons . I will add a picture of both my pw in my gamer bag, which are Srixon Z star and Scratch SB-1. I needed this because the Z star lofts are so jacked up!

Came across these Macgregor Pro M gunmetals for a song. I've always thought these looked cool. I'm no where good enough to hit a blade, but I figured I can have these to practice with. The set consisted of 3-pw, and shafted with TT S300. I bought a set of 5-pw Nippon 1050 regular flex pulls, and had a Dynamic Gold SL 4 reg flex iron pull layin around, so I had them reshafted with that. I had the 3 iron disassembled and will use that as a paper weight. About a year ago I saw a set of black Callaway Protos with these blue ferrules and thought they looked good, so i copied that. I was going to grip with blue/black golf pride MC grips, but I inherited some in green/black from my brother when he reshafted, so I used those. A little mismatched, but I'm ok with it.

IMG_1729.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg
\
1aaedc81.jpg

Tomahawk, thats a very nice setup

The people of THP are really bringing it with these bag. Great pic's Tomahawk, I'm lovin your setup.

Kuy, good looking bag man. Those MacGregors are so simple and sexy looking to me.

Thanks guys! I almost don't want to hit them and get them dirty... ALMOST!
Cruise2012214.jpg

Those are gorgeous.

Hey Tomahawk, you a Cleveland staffer? Lol! I love that bag dude. All the stuff is gorgeous.

Hey Tomahawk, you a Cleveland staffer? Lol! I love that bag dude. All the stuff is gorgeous.
I wish I was an MC Cleveland staffer Dam. Thanks.

nice bag b russ

those 588s and dinero look so nice Thawk

kuyaariel thats a great looking bag...what woods are you playing?

user-offline.png

In that particular picture I still had my Bstone J8, but that was 2 drivers ago. I am gaming a Ping K15 driver and Ping K15 5 wood. Actually, my gamer bag is...

Driver K15
5 wood K15
2 iron Fourteen Fli Hi 550 kbs tour 90 reg
4 iron Cleveland cg16 black pearl reg
5-pw Srixon Z star Nippon 1050 rg
aw scratch sb1 Nippon 1150 reg
gw and sw Scratch 8620 antique finish
putter yes donna

Irons I had that were cool but over rated were Fourteen 770 TC ns Scratch AR1

nice bag b russ

those 588s and dinero look so nice Thawk

kuyaariel thats a great looking bag...what woods are you playing?

user-offline.png

Thanks guys! I almost don't want to hit them and get them dirty... ALMOST!
Cruise2012214.jpg

That dinero is absolutley beautiful? Is that gold and silver fill?

I absolutely Love my set up!
7078883789_057ffb6cb9.jpg

7078884205_2a2a8c2275.jpg

7078883377_bff9762d9f.jpg

7078882947_3012f2fd68.jpg

7078882533_c3b474e86e.jpg

6932806298_181ea7e20a.jpg

6932805742_ef9ebf6fdd.jpg

6932805294_0f9960d627.jpg

Some very nice bag setups there guys!

Will have to update the WITB photo when my Chamber comes in. Great looking bags all!

Here's a few of my favorite looking irons. I just posted this somewhere else and wanted to share!

Scratch AR-1
Fourteen TC770
and Macgregor Pro M

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

Great pic's kuyaariel. I really love the look of those fourteen's, have ever since THP first highlighted them.

3 sharp looking sets.

Where did you find those Ci11 in chrome?

the Asian market has the chrome only. They don't have the PVD option we have in North America.

how are you liking the putter?

I absolutely love it, It's kind of awkward looking but it's really easy to align and sink putts. It gives kind of a tinny metallic sound when it hits the ball but hey, It still gets the job done and my scores have shown it. I ended up doing an orange paint fill just for fun on the bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back