Worst Looking Driver Ever?

You guys have no imagination. There are some craziness out there in our old PGA Show threads haha.

View attachment 9236909
Super Troopers Wow GIF

Got a friend that still has one. This one has the unique distinction of being ugliest and loudest driver ever. BBIIINNNNGGGG
Year one of coaching I took one away from a HS kid. Told him he was too talented to be held back by that driver, and I didn’t want my ears to bleed. Gave him another driver.

Still have that big bastard in storage.

Im in the minority that thought the irons looked better than others. But was this a thing? I dont know why I cant remember this.
View attachment 9236919
That whole VAS line was a visual dumpster fire. The irons were even more atrocious looking than that driver.

Haven't looked at all the threads but this one has to win the worst looking and sounding in aggregate. And yes I played this soda can for 2 years. No wonder I have chronic tinnitus

@Used Nike Sasquatch SUMO Square Driver 1W 9.5° S Flex 44.75 Tour - Picture 1 of 11

Wow! just looking at some of those picture made my stomach turn, and to think I used to own a few of them ugly drivers, what was I thinking

Im in the minority that thought the irons looked better than others. But was this a thing? I dont know why I cant remember this.
View attachment 9236919

The hosel and the head, good Lord. Looks like something you would pick up at a crappy driving range.

Noooooooo, dislike, dislike

the A3 was a great driver! And they had a tour only version with an open face and slightly more rounded edges that was the darling of the interwebz

A pox on you!!!!

Ouch, the first post??? I am going to have to dig this one out of the pile and put it in play in my next round. I bet it would still outdrive half the new stuff. Maybe the 46.5" shaft helped out.
Wouldn't the Sumo2 also feature on the worst sounding list?

To be fair, the question wasn't the worst driver ever. Just the worst looking.

tZBbWmy.gif

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

What's crazy is there are still people who have these in play from when they bought them new. One guy uses it on our home course and when he hit's his drive off the #8 tee box my dogs go bat **** crazy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Any of the TM with the white crown. They may have performed well but that white crown was awful.

1705526209711.png

To be fair, the question wasn't the worst driver ever. Just the worst looking.

tZBbWmy.gif

how can i stay mad after that response....that was poetry!

🍻

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

What's crazy is there are still people who have these in play from when they bought them new. One guy uses it on our home course and when he hit's his drive off the #8 tee box my dogs go bat **** crazy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can literally be heard from anywhere on a golf course hahaha

Can literally be heard from anywhere on a golf course hahaha

Yes,

Our house is 780 yds away from the tee box. Even if the dogs are inside they bark. They know the worst driver ever when they hear it. :ROFLMAO: Funny thing is I can look out our window and see that hideous yellow and his custom golf cart on the tee box. So, I know it's him...

I have no idea how this performed but I couldn't stand looking at it the one time I picked one up.

IMG_6359.jpeg

Back