Smithfaced

Reaction score
Handicap
It is amazing how your world can come crashing down in the snap of a finger. I need to vent here guys because quite honestly it makes me feel a little better to write. I've chosen my upcoming birthday to be the day I start to pick up the pieces of my life and begin to rebuild. It is perfect timing for the MC and I can't wait to hang out with some THPers and just have a good time. My wife neglected our little daughter and me and decided to have an affair with her boss. It is unreal how disgusting people can be. I don't even know why I am typing this right now. I've got so much on my mind and I know I have a support group here. I'll just leave it at that before this turns into the longest post ever. I guess I just want to say thank you to you guys because this forum gives me some reprieve from what has been going on.

Sorry to hear that smith. Not exactly sure what to say but I will be keeping you and your daughter in my thoughts and prayers. This forum helped me get through some tough times and the people here are great. Have fun with everyone at the MC!

Oh man.

This is rough to read man. I am sorry to hear that you are going through this.

Random thoughts:

take it a day at a time
don't do anything "rash"

I look forward to meeting you next week man and will gladly sit down and talk / listen to you vent. I am on my second marriage and have definitely experienced highs and lows.

You're in my thoughts dude.

So sorry to hear that. Keep your head up.

Like you said, the MC next weekend will give you a weekend to take your mind off of it for a bit. We're here for you though if you need someone to rant to

Perfect cure for any sort of ailment is time with THPers. Hope everything gets better man. Hang in there.

You've got my support and my ear is yours this next week if you need to vent at all. This life can be so cruel and humans are at their worst when they are willing to put their own selfish needs above the needs of others(especially loved ones). Hang in there, guard your heart, and give that sweet daughter all the love she needs and deserves.

Holy cow. Any time man.

Seriously, this place rules. Good friends will always get you through.

PM if you want to chat man. Life's going to suck for awhile. That's something you ought to know up front. Good news is that it will get better. Seek the company of friends and family and fill your time with positive things. Work out. Play golf. Be a good dad like I'm sure you are. Don't let the idea of what's comfortable influence the extremely difficult decisions you're going to be facing in the coming months.

Good luck man. 100% mean it when I say don't hesitate to reach out. I've seen it all and will be glad to hear you out.

There are a lot of dudes willing to chat. I'm also on my second marriage and am willingness to talk with you anytime. Getting ready to send my number over. Find me next week. We are here for you if you need anything.

We are here man.

Send me a PM if you need someone to vent too. I am sure you are feeling horrible, but I hope a weekend in Myrtle will help! THPers are incredible people and like I said I am always willing to talk

The best thing you can give your daughter is the sense that things are going to be OK. Come hang out, clear your head and just enjoy life for a few days. You'll be better prepared to face the hard stuff later.

Just know there's a great community here and to use it to get you through this. Have some fun at the MC, vent and talk as much as you need and stay strong.

Thank you guys! All of you. There might be a venting night at the MC but it's going to be all about the fun and camaraderie first.

I am at a loss for words my friend. I couldn't imagine the feelings your having right now. All I can say is keep your head up and at some point it will feel like another life and a different person. I have been through a lot of stuff in my life, some crazy stuff! I promise at some point it will be very distant and you will find that it was for the better and that you are stronger for making it through.

Just know that some times people make decisions and its not your deal. Don't carty the weight of this on your shoulders.

Man what a kick in the gut, sorry to hear stuff like this.

Really sorry to hear this. My best friend is going through the same thing right now. Like Freddie said, its like a kick in the gut. But you will recover and your life will go. Thats not to say its going to be rough for a while but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Like others said, we are all here if you need to vent.

Wow. Really sorry that you had to go through that. Not much worse feelings in the world. Hit the course ASAP and you'll feel a bit better. :)

Tappin' away on my iPhone.

Keep your head up. You'll get through this. Enjoy yourself at the MC. You've got a lot of support here.

Really sorry to read about your situation. I know we have never meet, but shoot me a PM if ya need to vent some or whatever. The MC is going to be great therapy for sure. Hang in there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

So sorry to hear about your situation. As horrible as you feel with time it will get better. Have fun at the MC I am sure everyone there will make sure of it. Be a rock for your daughter which I am sure you are. Like everyone has said PM me anytime.

Sorry to hear this man. Like others have said keep your head up, stay positive and take one day at a time. You will get through this even though it doesnt seem like that now.

So sorry to hear this. Like others said keep your head up and stay focused on you and your daughter. Look forward to meeting you at the MC.

Wow dude. That is just shocking....I'm so sorry to hear this, but we're here for you Smith.

Back