Would this stop you from playing?

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Another Xer asked this

I’m taking the scramble.

If I'm there because I've made a special trip to be there then I"m playing. If it's a local course I'll take the voucher.

Dont think I am willingly playing in those conditions.

9C with wind.....hmmm.....if it's light rain i'd probably play.

Heavy rain not unless i have to

40mph is a lot, and is not fun. Add Rain and not very warm, that’s going to be a tough ask.

No, I'm not playing. Just too many good golf days in the year to have to deal with weather like that.

I just refused to play in dry weather when it was below 50, cloudy and windy. No way I’m playing while it’s raining too.

I don't play in rain anymore.

Too cold, too windy. Rain I don't care. I'd pass if it wasn't a special trip somewhere like The Olde Course.

If I was on a golf trip I'm playing. If I am home just playing most likely skipping that.

Nothing about that sounds fun.

If it is my one chance to play St Andrews, that might be the only time I'm playing in that

If it’s a world class course? Rain gear on, let’s do this.

If it’s just my own course? Nah I’m good

Once in a lifetime trip, or event yes, but usual course no.

Pass. As @Golfers Anonymous said “Once in a lifetime trip, or event yes, but usual course no.”

Nope. As a semi retired there are plenty of good golf days to rule out playing in that garbage.

Yeah, I would continue to play, just not as much.

Out here we get a lot of wind, with some occasional high winds. My muni has a lot of wind breaks. (homes & trees)

As for rain, as long as there was no lightening associated with the rain, I'd play wet.

Another Xer asked this

I’m taking the scramble.

Funny thing, I played a Shamrock Scramble around St. Patrick's Day last year in similar weather. Winds were <20mph and the rain wasn't constant but it was around 40 degrees for the high. Also they had a brunch to start and dinner after.

Not playing in those conditions unless it's a once in a lifetime experience. It was cold and pouring rain the first day of the 2019 Grandaddy and we all toughed if out.

Agree with others here, if it's a special trip then i'm playing. Usual courses i'm taking a rain check.

Agree with others here, if it's a special trip then i'm playing. Usual courses i'm taking a rain check.
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Back