"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

Do you use the electronic scorecards on cards that have this feature?

• Total voters
Have it on the GPS on my Motocaddy and used it during the testing / review phase. Have not used it since. I am so used to keeping it in my head. Don't need to enter or write down anything to know what I scored.

we just got new carts at my home course and we're also going to be getting GPS systems for them soon.
these are going to include a live scoring option for leagues and tournaments, so we'll have to use them during events.
i don't use them when playing on my onw, but i love the idea of it for event scoring.

I've tried it for a few holes when my course first got the new carts with GPS. I use the scorecard to keep track of a few things and make notes about different shots or situations. I haven't used it elsewhere.

We do. But we also don't use the GPS screen.
I typically keep.scote on the grint and my watch.

Marj uses the paper scorecard and electronic scorecard.

I have no idea why we keep.score I'm 4 places at once. Old habits die hard I guess

I just keep score on the Grint so I can submit for handicap once I've finished the round.

Nope. No way to save/export it after a round AFAIK, and it's glitchy. I barely even pay attention to the GPS screen anyway because of all the ads and stuff constantly flashing on it, requiring you to tap to clear it. I keep score on my watch with 18Birdies, and back it up with a paper scorecard.

Tried it a few times but liked writing it down better

I can count on two fingers the number of times I've seen GPS in a cart. But, if I had access to such a cart, I would keep my own score on a scorecard.

This weekend is an excellent example - I only use this feature when I’m on a golf trip somewhere, because I can email the card to myself at the end of the round. That way if the card doesn’t make it home with me or so lose it I will always have that electronic copy.

Otherwise no

18 birdies for me

No I use the Grint exclusively

No need to use it i like using the scorecard.

I played three straight rounds over this past weekend and each course had the GPS feature in the cart. Of course, after finishing the first hole, you are always prompted on using the electronic scorecard. Does anyone actually use this feature? I think I did a few times back in the day since it was a novelty at the time, but it's been a very long time since I have used it in a round.
Never have used it. When you're done, how do you take it to the bar and figure out points? 💰

I use all the other features of those carts but the scorecard feature.

Nope... I put it on TheGrint and scratch it out on a paper card as well.....

It literally costs them nothing to offer it since it is such simple programming, so it doesn't hut to offer it, even if it is used 2% of the time.

I almost want to do it and enter crazy high scores and see if the rangers come out and say something.

No need to use it i like using the scorecard.
Even though I keep my score and stats on my watch, there's just something satisfying about a good ol' scorecard and pencil. And I'm not being a retro-grouch, I love and fully embrace modern technology!

That's a Negative on that.

Unless it’s part of a scramble that’s not using Golf Genius or some other online score system, I’ve never used them.

No GIF by BLKBOK

Don’t take a cart very often unless we are playing 36 holes and we’ll play 2 man match play. Unfortunately the carts systems don’t have option to score match play so we’ll only use for yardages.

No everything goes into my phone

I use a scorecard with a pencil. Why? See my avatar. :cool::devilish:

I played three straight rounds over this past weekend and each course had the GPS feature in the cart. Of course, after finishing the first hole, you are always prompted on using the electronic scorecard. Does anyone actually use this feature? I think I did a few times back in the day since it was a novelty at the time, but it's been a very long time since I have used it in a round.
Not me, prefer paper scorecards I can take home

Back