Would You Use This Putter?

Not me.

BTW, does it have one of those suction cups on the handle to pick up your ball without bending over?

Negative

No way, I'd rather play the overspin putter, oh wait I think you call it "money"

All I will say about it is - I would putt with a brick tied to a broom handle if I sank more putts with it.
I'm with Dawg here. If I made more putts with it, it could have a shovel on the back for all I care. As a repair tool I'd rather tack weld a tool on an old shaft and grip.

I couldn't do it. Not my speed.

Funny ,but I saw one of these in a local golf shop today and my first thought was WTF is that.I picked it up and figured it would be great if I ever got mad at my playing partner,but after trying it,the feel was pretty good.It seemed well balanced and could actually put a nice stroke on the ball with it.I didn't ask price because I don't think I could get past the ridicule from my playing partners.But who knows,I still hit an early 80's Ram Zebra sometimes instead of my Odyssey Sabertooth ,neither of which is exactly a conventional looking putter.
At least people too lazy to fix their ball marks couldn't use the excuse that they didn't have a tee or repair tool in their pocket!!

Hmm...no

I can just see the angry golfer who throws his putter and has that nice pick axe divot repair on the backside twirling around in rage... I'd never use this thing and i think its repair method would be useless

Nope...I see some major damage potential with this one!!!!!!

No way.

Doubtful I would use a putter like this.

Looks like an old STX putter with the tool welded on...

No, I don't think so.

No, but I understand why someone with back problems would.

They should just do like most every player and not repair their ball marks. (sarcasm)

no, but that thing could be dangerous in the hands of a club thrower

nope, the way I see it is that if I cant even bend over to fix a divot then I dont need to be out there.

If your back or knees or whatever is too bad to bend to fix a divot,how do you tee a ball or even swing??:dont-know:

Don't think I would use this either, but being the lefties luck, there wouldn't be one made for us!

No chance. I would rather have a really good putter and a really good divot repair tool, not a decent thing that combines both.

I would try it if it were at the demo day.

I would try it if it were at the demo day.

This is a good comment. I'd try it just for the sake of trying it if it were available to try, but I would not go out of my way to look for it. Unless it turned out to be the miracle putter, I wouldn't game it. Not my cup of tea. It is rather ugly....

Even if I had major back proplem's this putter would not be for me. Not only does it not suite my eye, but it looks to me ike the divot would be better off fixed by the next guy to come along.

Back