Best I've ever had was at a hand pump well at a scout camp outside of Urbana, Ohio. Great mineral balance. Ice Mountain has sourced from that area and that's what I buy for bottled water. Most appealing to me...

Went flat tau from whales.

Legit best water I’ve ever had. :LOL:
1704144781293.jpeg
?

or

ec6e2fde8288f9293d01ef61e7b32bc6.jpg

It's a ridiculous menu, but I won't pretend like I didn't have an obsession with San Pellegrino for a while there.

This is the WWYO thread to end all others.

Obviously Canadian water!

Wow look at that menu. On second thought, just point me to the hose out back.

Does that thing really say that Canadian glacier water is 32 bucks? My eyesight must be getting really bad.

Does that thing really say that Canadian glacier water is 32 bucks? My eyesight must be getting really bad.
Even worse is that you know some schmucks have actually bought that.

Even worse is that you know some schmucks have actually bought that.
And then bragged about how amazing it was, when it was from the tap...

Well, to be fair, it's probably $100CAD these days to get on a bus and drive up onto a glacier to taste glacial water in person. So this could be considered a bargain!

However, that is water from melted icebergs which you would have to do off the shore of Newfoundland if you wanted to re-enact the sinking of the Titanic.

And then bragged about how amazing it was, when it was from the tap...
@Just_Brad should have brought some of his tap water down in bottles for the Grandaddy, he could've made a killing.

@Just_Brad should have brought some of his tap water down in bottles for the Grandaddy, he could've made a killing.
Lol, our tap water has so much rust in it. Extra rust, good for what ails you!

Back