Drivers.. the holy grail of Golf. :ROFLMAO:

Tee times.

I don't hoard stuff. If it works, I use it until it wears out, then get another.

Golf shirts and 1/4 zips.

Non-golf would be cookbooks.

putters...they are my weakness.

Golf hats & balls (y)

Golf balls, polos, hats, and bourbon

Quarter zips

golf shirts
yardage books

Polos. But before the pandemic I only wore them for golf. Now I wear them to work with slacks in the summer and a 1/4 zip in the winter.

Outside of that - definitely shoes.

Nothing golf related. Books, yeah I got a few hundred.

wedges and drivers…

I sell a lot of drivers through, wedges kinda stick around

1. Hats
2. Hoodies
3. Balls
4. Wedges but trying to break the spell - Probably not possible though.

I’m a recovering in golf bag hoarder of golf balls. I used to carry two dozen plus every round.

lol. I actually just donated a bunch of old drivers and wedges to my golf coach at the school. He has a bunch of kids who have never played before and don't have their own clubs.

And their all Chromesoft correct?
No, I have lost a few. I think I have around 20 dozen ‘22 Chrome Softs, and then about 4 dozen Bridgestone Tour BX/BRX, 4 dozen Mizzunos, 2 dozen pro v1s, and then probably around 5 or 6 Dozen Srixon Z Star/XV/Q-Stats. Maybe more I have to look. It’s too many, honestly.

No, I have lost a few. I think I have around 20 dozen ‘22 Chrome Softs, and then about 4 dozen Bridgestone Tour BX/BRX, 4 dozen Mizzunos, 2 dozen pro v1s, and then probably around 5 or 6 Dozen Srixon Z Star/XV/Q-Stats. Maybe more I have to look. It’s too many, honestly.

Still pretty serious golf ball collection!

Lately it's been hats and shoes...........

Headcovers. I can’t stop

Golf balls, golf bags, and bourbon.

Back