Your Distance Measuring Device?

Use a Precision Pro NX9 HD and my Shot Scope watch until today's round, now I added Arrcos to the mix with my new Cobras.

I have a Bushnell V3 jolt rangefinder that's worked great for many years.

I kinda am ok just knowing the flag distance, although I have Grint gps working most of the time.

I use either myRoundPro or Grint apps. For awhile now I’ve wanted a rangefinder but never pulled the trigger. Now recently I really want to try a gps watch too. Still unsure which direction I’ll go.

I no tried the laser and just didn’t use it much. I have been using Arccos (gps) with my phone for almost two years now. I think I would like a GPS watch.

I'll be honest, I use a really long tape measure like we have at the construction sites. It goes 100 yards, anything more than that is a crapshoot anyways!

I have a bushnell tour v2 rangefinder that I use in combination with a Garmin S20 watch. At one of my courses, I use the pin sheet, which is helpful for gaging the distance of the flag from the edge of the green.

Laser mainly. Occasionally will bring up my GPS on The Grint.

I lost my speaker the other week unfortunately so I am thinking to go with the Bushnell wingman when I replace for those yardages to the front/middle/back. Lately have been just using those numbers and my GIR and overall score has been better. The laser still comes in need though for carry distances or to see how far out the group in front of me is away from us.

I use arccos and a cheapo rangefinder from Amazon… I’m looking for a nicer range finder and trying to avoid using arccos as my game seems to be better when im not over analyzing and have a tendency to do that when I pull the phone out of my pocket.

Bushnell tour V4 shift and I love it.

I agree on reading the green. But let's say you get invited to a beautiful very exclusive golf course. You get no practice round, you want to play your best. From 175 out, something like a green slope function shown in our Live Update thread last week could be hugely beneficial, right?
Absolutely beneficial. However most, if not all high end exclusive courses will provide caddy. They can give you the advice you need. If no caddy, I see your point. I’m just on the fence on all the tech taking the skill out of the game.

I use the Golf Pad app, and I attach my phone to my push cart. I haven't enabled shot tracking yet mostly because I've been struggling to consistently hit the ball as I try to incorporate everything I've learned from my coach. Overall, I think the app does a pretty good job measuring distances.

I have a rangefinder, Arccos on my phone which connects to my Apple Watch. I didn’t think I would like having my phone in my pocket but it isn’t something that I notice.

Bushnell w/ slope. I also have Arccos, but haven't started using it for yardages yet. I'm used to grabbing the laser and shooting whatever target I want to know the distance to.

I’m still using my old Bushnell Medalist.

Golf buddy watch and I love it

I use a Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder and a Garmin G80 GPS. Gives me everything I need.

Bushnell laser rangefinder. It was from my hunting days, but measures distance the same. Lol

My Bushnell Tour V3 Laser is still going strong

Cell phone with an app. I'm not consistent enough to need the precision of a laser. Plus it would be one more device that needs charging.

Always Bushnell V3 non slope.

sometimes I use Arccos to check distance to forced carriers but never for actual yardage

I kind of like the idea of having a GPS watch for front middle and back while quickly shooting the pin with a basic, but accurate laser.

GPS watch and a laser. My watch doesn't show course layout so if it's a new course, I also have a Garmin GPS that shows course layout that I use.

ShotScope V3. It's quick and convenient. Love the post round data.

Garmin golf watch and Leupold laser. About only thing I might be missing would be green mapping. Not something I'm looking to add, might even slow me down.

Back