Your Favorite Movie Endings

Hostiles. Every time I watch this movie I have to watch the very last scene of Christian Bale returning to get on the train. A perfect ending to a great movie.

Almost Famous
Godfather 2
Saving Private Ryan.

Die Hard
The Matrix

The Usual Suspects and Reservoir Dogs

Bambi vs Godzilla,
fight club
primal fear
Saw 1 scared the crap out of me

Rogue One

That final scene where Vader boards the rebel flagship trying to recover the plans and completes the story circle - took me back to 1977 when I was at my second ever film in the cinema and the start of it all.

Witness for the Prosecution
Usual Suspects
The Interview (1998)

Forrest Gump.

Rogue One

That final scene where Vader boards the rebel flagship trying to recover the plans and completes the story circle - took me back to 1977 when I was at my second ever film in the cinema and the start of it all.
seeing that final scene makes me want to see a Vader movie. where he just goes around picking off jedi. not a series but a movie

Man, so many for me. Since Shawshank and Sixth Sense have been on here numerous times, I will go with:
***Silence Of The Lambs
***Hannibal
***Gladiator
***The Lie
***Friday Night Lights
***Blown Away
***The Prestige
***Heat

White Heat.

Rogue One

Great call. How did I not think of this one.

Back