Your take on cargo shorts

I wear them on the golf course unless super high end, doesn't bother me one bit what people think about me.

Reviving an old thread because it is still relevant.

Cargo shorts are for toddlers and children. If you need all those pockets to carry your daily needs you need to reevaluate your life choices.

As a parent, they're useful, particularly when on vacation. I'm quite fine with my life choices.

I don't own any and have never felt the urge to own a pair. I'm too busy rocking my jorts hehe.

I wouldn't wear them on course but have a few pair I wear casually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't wear them on course but have a few pair I wear casually.

I know you wear them when your doing your DIY projects, decks, bathrooms, tables and decks!

I wear them everyday after typically 1 April for work. You won't catch me on the course playing with them. Butyouwill find,e on the range in my work clothes.

Where else do you guys carry tour tourniquites, bleeder kits, spare mags, BUGs, extra bladed implement, flashlight and multitool?

I used to wear smaller pocket cargo shorts quite a bit off the golf course and now I only wear them a few times a month or when I'm camping and actually have a use for all the pockets. I guess my tastes have changed as I've gotten older. They are not allowed at my current course and I've never really considered anything but the very small pocketed cargo shorts for the golf course.

Where else do you guys carry tour tourniquites, bleeder kits, spare mags, BUGs, extra bladed implement, flashlight and multitool?

in my bedazzled fannypack like a sane person

in my bedazzled fannypack like a sane person

I'll have to look into one of those, this doesn't do well at the mall...

a5af6db5ce32d7cdce2e204a6bc741fe.jpg

I am that guy who refuses to listen to the fashion gestapo. I wear cargos and no other type of short all summer long....when not on the course. When I'm on the course it's regular old izod golf shorts with a golf shirt tucked in, even when I'm playing the local muni where half the golfers are in t-shirts.

I don't really like to wear them, but they do not bother me

Back