Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

Interesting season 6 of GOT I thought was the best
I could be persuaded on a little more. But feel the first 4 were the strongest.

Loved Mindhunter.

But like Jericho and Twin Peaks

it’s hard to vote just the two seasons. Otherwise all three make my list.
Mindhunters was awesome. Wish it continued. Twin peaks for those that know is a cult classic!!

I’m going to date myself.
Hiil Street Bues
The Wire
Mash
Breaking Bad
The Americans
Guilty pleasure. Original Magnum P.I.

I just picked it because it's so rewatchable for me. I think I've seen the two seasons four times now. I have no idea why they didn't finish up the BTK storyline.
Me neither. It was such an amazing subplot sprinkled throughout

The first 4 were easy choices and interchangeable. I struggled with what my 5th show was. I considered about a 6-7 shows.
Sopranos
GOT
Breaking Bad
The Wire
Succession

1) MASH
2) Ted Lasso
3) Cheers
4) The Wire
5) HIMYM

The first 4 were easy choices and interchangeable. I struggled with what my 5th show was. I considered about a 6-7 shows.
Sopranos
GOT
Breaking Bad
The Wire
Succession
The wife was really grumpy at me for not adding succession. She’s not wrong. The rare show without any “clunker” seasons.

The wife was really grumpy at me for not adding succession. She’s not wrong. The rare show without any “clunker” seasons.
It came down to Succession, Peaky Blinders, Family Guy or Mad Men for the final spot.

It came down to Succession, Peaky Blinders, Family Guy or Mad Men for the final spot.
Mad Men had one of the most satisfying endings of all time.

1. M.A.S.H.
2. The Wire
3. The Sopranos
4. Better call Saul
5. Six Feet Under

The Wire
Sopranos
Eastbound and Down
Snowfall
Dave Chappel Show
a lot more

Hard to have a clunker with only three seasons really. Show was tremendous though. Kieran Culkin was awesome in it

Better than Voltron, Robotech, and Thundarr the Barbarian!
Yes! The back to back of Starblazers and Force Five sticks with me to this day.

Better than Voltron, Robotech, and Thundarr the Barbarian!
hey now, we may have to have words about Thundarr!

Back