Zebra - Wanna Help Me Change My Stripes?

VERY ROUGH! Conservative ideas! I think glossy black would look good if you went black. Any particular colors you want me to play around with?

zebrablack.jpg
zebrablackred.jpg

Wow KB, that gives a lot of food for thought. I'm now thinking multi colors in the stripes. That's great, thank you.

Wow KB, that gives a lot of food for thought. I'm now thinking multi colors in the stripes. That's great, thank you.

I really think anything you do will be fun and look really good. I personally think I would ghost it and put some color in the lines and shaft with a white grip. That would be very nice!

I really think anything you do will be fun and look really good. I personally think I would ghost it and put some color in the lines and shaft with a white grip. That would be very nice!

I agree, but kicking the tires a bit to see if we come up with something a bit more off the wall, lol. This putter originally belonged to my sis who's gone now. I really liked Spray Tech's pink idea if I could come up with a way to donate it to the breast cancer society, but I have no idea how to do anything like that.

You could always add the pink ribbon and her name to the shaft. That would make it special for sure.

You could always add the pink ribbon and her name to the shaft. That would make it special for sure.

That's a great idea. Wonder if Vibrant can do that, but even if not I'm sure I could make or find the stickers. Really good idea.

At this point I'm still looking at different combinations, we'll see where things go.

Baby pink, with 3 or 4 centre alignment stripes green. Have your sister's name on the shaft.

At this point I'm kind of leaning this direction with a Breast Cancer Awarness sticker on the shaft. I'm not real sure I can pull it off without being too "clown" looking, so may have to revert back to the ghosting option, but here's the colors in shoes.

MyJoyChiefs.jpg

MyJoyHuskers.jpg

I really like those colors! Exactly how are you thinking of using them? What color shaft, head, lines?

Id ghost it, with the center line being black. The black line surrounded by red lines, then on the outside of the red lines to golden yellow. Then leave all of the other lines just white grooves.

Yellow
Red
Black
Red
Yellow

Black shaft, with this iomic grip
140.jpg

I really like those colors! Exactly how are you thinking of using them? What color shaft, head, lines?

The more I look at these I think the head white with red and yellow stripes, mostly yellow with a touch of red. Red shaft and yellow or white grip. Now that could all be changed to some degree, its just tough to do without going over the top.

Id ghost it, with the center line being black. The black line surrounded by red lines, then on the outside of the red lines to golden yellow. Then leave all of the other lines just white grooves.

Yellow
Red
Black
Red
Yellow

Black shaft, with this iomic grip
140.jpg

Ooh, Thain, I like that grip.

13 bucks on ebay, free shipping. "Iomic Golf Art" is the search term

The colors above that picture shows yellow, red, black, red, yellow. Is there some black in there? I'm not seeing it.

Rough of Thainer's recommendation.

140.jpg

zebrawhitewithblackshaft.jpg

No. That was my suggestion for the lines on the Zebra head

Got ya. Thanks, I may have to post this to PL and see what they think.

KB, thanks for doing that, I tried and just goofed it up, haha. My first thought was no, but the more I look at it I think in real time on the putter that might look very cool. Well see where this goes, thanks again.

Think you'll have it done or when we get together in May?

Think you'll have it done or when we get together in May?

I would think it should be done pretty quickly after I decide on the colors, but I dont get to go. :angry:

I would think it should be done pretty quickly after I decide on the colors, but I dont get to go. :angry:

Ah that sux man, work getting in the way?

Back