1st 2 TaylorMade Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Well done gentlemen! Love the video and the excitement it shows!

Congratulations boys! Two great entries!

Nice entries! Go get 'em.

Sweet chickens, congrats boy!

Congrats to both of you. No doubt TaylorMade will blow you away.

Congrats guys! Love the video reaction

Congrats guys, well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats guys! Love the video reaction

Thanks, my 13yo is having a field day with it. He's texting his friends and there all having a good laugh at my expense.

Awesome congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congrats guys!! You will have a ride of your life!!

Congrats Guys

Great entry videos and even better reaction videos!

Really enjoyed the raw emotion and excitement in both reaction vids!! Congrats again guys!!

Congrats guys....Welcome to the Morgan Cup Brotherhood

After having a night to sleep on it, I'm not sure that this as sunk in yet. I am still just in shock about this whole thing. I'm feeling a combination of excitement, nervousness, and if I'm being completely honest, a little undeserving.

Even though I joined THP a little over a year ago, I didn't really become an active member until about 3 months ago. I know there are members that have been here for years that have not been selected to the MC yet.

That being said, I'm nothing if not a hard worker, so I am prepared to put in the time and effort to ensure that I represent both THP and Taylormade to the best of my abilities.

Congrats!! Get ready for the ride of your life!

Congrats guys! Looking forward to meeting you both in MB!

After a night to sleep on everything.... Yep I am still blown away . I didn't sleep particularly well last night but it was worth it because I was so excited. My mind drifted away to the journey ahead and how excited I am to be on it. I just started a full TPI workout and I am glad I have something to keep me centered and focused towards. I haven't shared my story with many and will wait till the right time but these last 12+ hours have made every lunge, squat, leg extension and medicine ball workout worth every second of it to get my golf game back.

KG

Just Tapping Away

Congrats, guys. Great reaction vids. You guys are in and it's real. Welcome to the Morgan Cup!

Back