Vibrant Golf Introduction

You guys got me wanting to do the Tour Issue Ghost we have. If we do, it is Yellow or Red for me.

Red would look sick. Bloody ghost...spooky!

You guys got me wanting to do the Tour Issue Ghost we have. If we do, it is Yellow or Red for me.

Red would definitely be the way to go if it's between those two colors.

I can't picture it right now, but if there is, it isn't much. I think Silver is probably the front runner right now. Can the original grip be saved and put on again after? I kinda like that grip it looks good on it IMO. I'd ahte to give it up.

I ask Willis this exact thing about the grip. They have a process to get the grip off without tearing up and can put it back on. I wanted the #9 to keep it's original grip too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did this very quickly but I figured it would give you some ideas.

Rossa.png

Rossa-1.png

It looks just like Vibrant...haha

I think I am going to go with the yellow. When you factor in my white grip on the tour model and the yellow through it, I think I will like it.

Either that or Sparkle Red.

vibracoat-std-yellow.jpg

vibracoat-cs--sparklered.jpg

I'm definitely not a fan of the Ghostly colors. It's different for sure but not me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here, this better

Rossa2.png

Its hard to tell like that One-T. Because the grip is not shown and I think that plays as much of a role as the head does in some instances. We have the white, red, and yellow grip from the Tour Issue.

I agree! But, its a little easier to picture the outcome. After looking at the two I honestly dont think you can go wrong with either choice!

I agree! But, its a little easier to picture the outcome. After looking at the two I honestly dont think you can go wrong with either choice!

Definitely a good idea. Thanks.

I think if it goes in, its getting the yellow treatment.

I can tell you that I had the green THP wedge in the bag (an extra one) for 7-8 rounds and it still looks as good as new.

I just saw these...thats great to hear cause this was my only concern

I did this very quickly but I figured it would give you some ideas.

Rossa.png

You know that purple doesn't look too bad!!

Josh, im glad the goods got to you ok and that you love them! While Patrick was building your wedges i kept stealing them away. There is something about the shape of those shafts that are just plain...sweet.

Im loving the Photoshop/paint skills everyone. haha.. And yes, we have a process that saves existing grips. It involves using a solvent injection gun to poke a tiny hole in the grip to force the solvent between the grip and the grip tape.. Works like a charm and keeps the grip perfectly intact.

Willis

Yeah I am convinced that the DG Spinner shafts done in color just looks that darn good.

Josh, im glad the goods got to you ok and that you love them! While Patrick was building your wedges i kept stealing them away. There is something about the shape of those shafts that are just plain...sweet.

Im loving the Photoshop/paint skills everyone. haha.. And yes, we have a process that saves existing grips. It involves using a solvent injection gun to poke a tiny hole in the grip to force the solvent between the grip and the grip tape.. Works like a charm and keeps the grip perfectly intact.

Willis

Thats wonderful to know. thanks!

I think I will go with the black on my Ghost putter. May get something down on my wedges as well. Though I may wait to see if I get the XFT 56 to match my 60 before they get done. The indigo on those Mizuno wedges looks great. I like the red on the iron shafts.

Love the shafts in the mpt 11's JB, but the white ferrul just doesn't work for me. The s300's are sick! Can't wait to see what you put them in.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

Love the shafts in the mpt 11's JB, but the white ferrul just doesn't work for me. The s300's are sick! Can't wait to see what you put them in.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

the white ferrule would like great if you had a white grip on the club

The flat black is SO badass. :devil:

vibracoat-std-flatblack.jpg

Super sexy JB! The color combo looks great. :desire:
I am not sure about having a bright ferrule on my own personal setup… It seems like it might be distracting at address. Can we get a shot from address JB?

Vibrant might want to fast-track getting their logo in the ‘paint.’ The sticker isn’t sexy enough to hang with the overall look IMO.
How about reproducing the TT Spinner sticker under/in the ‘paint?’ That would be crazy!

Back