What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My homebrew, a hoppy Brown Ale.

Watermelon Four Loko. I can taste the maltiness and there is a suttle hint of watermelon and race fuel.
IMG00040-20101121-1526.jpg

Watermelon Four Loko. I can taste the maltiness and there is a suttle hint of watermelon and race fuel.
IMG00040-20101121-1526.jpg

Man, you know how to live! I love the fancy glasses. Make sure you stick your pinky out when you sip that fine beverage. I have laid off the 4 Loko as of late. My new drink of choice is a Keystone light and after I take the first gulp, I top the can off with a bit of sailor jerry.

Man, you know how to live! I love the fancy glasses. Make sure you stick your pinky out when you sip that fine beverage. I have laid off the 4 Loko as of late. My new drink of choice is a Keystone light and after I take the first gulp, I top the can off with a bit of sailor jerry.

A fine malt beverage deserves a fine glass.

So you put the Sailor Jerry in the beer? Its like a red neck chelada. I should try it with wild turkey.

A fine malt beverage deserves a fine glass.

So you put the Sailor Jerry in the beer? Its like a red neck chelada. I should try it with wild turkey.

Yeah man, I just pour it right into the can with the remaining beer. I have tried it with Bench Mark bourbon and it was swell.

Yeah man, I just pour it right into the can with the remaining beer. I have tried it with Bench Mark bourbon and it was swell.

Hmmm, I will have to try that. I usually swig the turkey and sip the beer. It would only make sense to combine them.

clam, i do the same, but in the morning, i sip and then top with clamato. redneck bloody!!!!

clam, i do the same, but in the morning, i sip and then top with clamato. redneck bloody!!!!

and we're back on the clamato!

you say that now, but remember the sweet tea ddec and how well that treated you.

god I love that stuff! Bring on the Clamato

god I love that stuff! Bring on the Clamato

sweet tea vodka at night and a miller lite/clamato for breakfast, you'll thank me later!

sweet tea vodka at night and a miller lite/clamato for breakfast, you'll thank me later!

remember this come May my friend.

Stoli and tonic.

Sierra Nevada's Celebration Fresh Hop Ale. I'm impressed with it.

bloody mary, extra horseradish

my whole family is here...not nearly enough

Liquor 43, great stuff after a nice meal

Contreau Noir (Contreau laced with Remy Martin) and coffee as my after Thanksgiving dinner drink. Yes if you are wondering that is also my golf course hot toddy of choice now that winter is here.

Yes, yes they do. I will find that and I will try it.

Try not. Do...or do not. There is no try.
I believe you will find this nectar of beef TC.

Some Zinfandel. Its actually called "some Zin" pretty ok for a BiB.

I've been trying different Cervezas lately, a little lime and I'm good to go. I've tried a few new ones in the last few weeks. Any goof recommendations on Mexican beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back