Tiger Woods Withdraws From British Open

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tiger Woods withdrew from the Open Championship.

Awesome.

Its about time... the usual from me: hope he gets back 100% (what likely never can be though) before he comes back.

was expecting this. I wonder if we will see him again this year.

There goes my fantasy golf pick!!

Done for the year IMO.

Sent from my Tapatalk!

Again, I'm not surprised. Part of me is sad, but part of me couldn't really care less. I'm in a weird place.... :D

He should send Cheyenne in his place.....

I hope he takes the rest of the year to heal his mind and body, I'd love to see him compete again.

It's called 'Canada' ....lol

Again, I'm not surprised. Part of me is sad, but part of me couldn't really care less. I'm in a weird place.... :D

No Surprise.

Not surprised and unaffected.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

I hope he gets back to 100%. Is there more going on with these injuries? I thought it was just a sprain (mcl?) and some inflamation?

No surprise there. Hopefully whenever he does come back he will be ready physically and mentally. He's not my favorite golfer and while it's fun to get under the skin of Eldrick's fans, when he sucks, it's not good for viewership.

I'm curious what all the people who said he was faking his injury when he withdrew from the Players are saying now.

My best wishes go out to Tiger, I hope he can make a full recovery and come back stronger than ever.

I'm curious what all the people who said he was faking his injury when he withdrew from the Players are saying now.
I was one of those people. To answer your question about what I'm saying now....well not much to say really. I hope he gets better and can get back for the PGA Championship at least.

He is still faking probably. More a, "I don't want to get my @ss kicked by Rory" type deal.

I find it odd. There is something more to this. It's a more serious injury than he's leading on, I mean what more can it be?

I've said it before, I think the tournaments are more fun to watch with him in the field. But it's a major and there always some good stories to watch and I'll tune in.

Good, hopefully he is hunting for a few slutz to get him back on track.

He was worse with all those women. I think. I'm worried for Jay Cutler this year. Tiger needs to stop faking his injury for one and take on the competition head on. I think his ego hurts more than anything in his body right now.

Good, hopefully he is hunting for a few slutz to get him back on track.

Man I'm not surprised at all. I don't think we see him this year.

Back