The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a couple slow pitch softball games tonight.. 7:45 and 9:45 its 103* outside now. I want to play, but jeez im about sick of this. We are going on, no lie, 37+ days of 100+ degree heat. Its usually hot here during summer, never been this hot for that many days in a row though.

Last 5 days have been... 105, 106, 104, 108, 105

Dang bridges that sucks. Good luck at the games though!

My banter....
Why is it that we have members that just chat in this thread and no where else on the forum.
Im truly puzzled by that.

There goes JB picking on Hawk again! How about the MC'ers that post more here than the MC thread? :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

You're Canadian? Cause the one here is like a leper farm.

No, but my mom is. She is a former leper, thanks for asking.

My banter....
Why is it that we have members that just chat in this thread and no where else on the forum.
Im truly puzzled by that.

I like the 'only post my score today' guys.

The stupid dryer is broken. The dryer blower wheel sheered itself right off. And the stupid nut that it left behind won't come off. I've been fighting with it for days now and it's winning. Wish I had some of that vodka from that night of awesome posting I did.

The stupid dryer is broken. The dryer blower wheel sheered itself right off. And the stupid nut that it left behind won't come off. I've been fighting with it for days now and it's winning. Wish I had some of that vodka from that night of awesome posting I did.

OEM fixes things? I thought you would just OEM a new one? I'm disappointed and feel somewhat deceived.

OEM fixes things? I thought you would just OEM a new one? I'm disappointed and feel somewhat deceived.

I figured he'd have a whole collection of dryers.

OEM has many talents bro. See at this point it's getting nasty. I've torn the whole damn dryer apart. And I'm about to order a new motor and the housing. All because they used a cheap ass plastic type nut that won't come off the old motor. It's personal now. I'm about to get all belbin on it ass.
45ff5a2a-2c32-3439.jpg

OEM has many talents bro. See at this point it's getting nasty. I've torn the whole damn dryer apart. And I'm about to order a new motor and the housing. All because they used a cheap ass plastic type nut that won't come off the old motor. It's personal now. I'm about to get all belbin on it ass.
45ff5a2a-2c32-3439.jpg

How hard is the plastic? Could you cut it off?

or heat the plastic, so it gets soft and you can gank it off with some pliers. Get creative Kmac. Who does stuff like that at 9pm anyway?

How hard is the plastic? Could you cut it off?

I used the dremel to cut off some of the plastic that was left on but the metal part is stripping. but that was before I took the whole unit out. It's just a bad design. OEM rejected.

45ff5a2a-2c32-3439.jpg

Here let me help you..

1 - Acquire hammer
2 - Swing wildly until drunk with satisfaction
3 - Purchase new, awesome dryer
4 - Demand free shipping and install
5 - celebrate

OEM'ing something like an appliance is so boring too. For some reason the parts site isn't working either. Might go back and wrench on it some more. Might OEM a new android phone first though.

OEM'ing something like an appliance is so boring too. For some reason the parts site isn't working either. Might go back and wrench on it some more. Might OEM a new android phone first though.

On the plus side, OEMing a dryer means next to nothing in regards to install... I decided to self install a dishwasher last year in a 30 year old house, and it turned into the biggest full evening elbow joint battle ever.. It ended up with me in the back of a Lowes trailer at 9:30pm ripping apart my old dryer trying to get a part off it haha! So brutal.

Samsung infuse 4G on the way haha

lol stupid dryer. I showed it and ordered a new phone. Oh **** Apple is calling me.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I oem'd a plan to have a Blackberry in my hands upon their arrival in stores. Obviously with another carrier... COngrats dude! What was the deciding factor? The dryer?

Is it so good that it will fix the dryer? :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I oem'd a plan to have a Blackberry in my hands upon their arrival in stores. Obviously with another carrier... COngrats dude! What was the deciding factor? The dryer?

Yes. The stupid dryer pushed me over the edge. And I read a stellar review on some android site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back