Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
use the talk to text feature. of course if you're phone is anything like mine it wont understand half of what you say.

KB doesnt understand half of what he says, much less a phone

Bad news guys, I can't make it. Wedding anniversay is the 17th and the wifey wants to go away that weekend.

Sorry you can't make it butters35 but I understand. My anniversary is the week before the outing..glad you reminded me. :)

KB doesnt understand half of what he says, much less a phone

So true! At least he understands what I say! LOL

sorry you can't make it butters35 but i understand. My anniversary is the week before the outing..glad you reminded me. :)

dear og.....read this!!!

Dawgdaddy is out there testing those Adams A12 OS clubs today. He's trying to get a head start on me. We're going to be going head to head with those irons at the get together. It's going to be too cool to see how they perform side by side. Actually, we're planning on playing some this week and doing a little testing together at my home course.

Note: Spell check tried to change Dawgdaddy's name to Granddaddy. :D

use the talk to text feature. of course if you're phone is anything like mine it wont understand half of what you say.

Talk to text! Hell that thing would go crazy trying to figure out half of what I am trying to say. Then I would get all pissed at it and throw down on it....

It's time for the bios of team members. Come on Hicks with Sticks, introduce yourself!

Two-Old-Rednecks.jpg

It's time for the bios of team members. Come on Hicks with Sticks, introduce yourself!

Two-Old-Rednecks.jpg

Darn KellyBo!!! I told you to remind me to put my sun tan lotion on!

Lefty - I think when we played there last fall, we were playing the white tees, but a lot of them seemed to be the blue tee yardages. I remember that #10 for example was playing around 600 yards from the whites. I don't remember the exact yardage of #13 that day, but I think it was in the 210 range or so.

A lot of times the courses in that area look long on the card, but don't play as long due to downhill elevation changes. Old Union (since it basically has no elevation changes) plays every bit of those yardages even if the tees were as listed.

Some of the others I thought were longer than the score card but 13 I measured with the laser. I have played a longer Par 3 at Circling Raven in Idaho but it was down hill.

your right buddy, the had moved the whites back that day and "forgot" to let us know. I got to 5 and the tire on our cart was flat so when the guy brought us a new one, I asked him about it,....thats when we found out the truth....haha

I wondered if someone had slipped onto the course to do some mischief or something.

They had the par 3 holes set up where most were over 200 yds from the white tees when we played so yea I was banging away with my hybrid clubs. When the wind is in your face and you are facing some of those tough bunkers, it makes for a tough test of golf. You definitely have to hit the ball up in the air as it's not a pitch and run type of golf course!

Yeah, I got into one of the tiny fairway bunkers that was impossible to take a stance in, not much fun that hole.

It is a good course, requires a lot of different shots, it will be fun!

Dawgdaddy is out there testing those Adams A12 OS clubs today. He's trying to get a head start on me. We're going to be going head to head with those irons at the get together. It's going to be too cool to see how they perform side by side. Actually, we're planning on playing some this week and doing a little testing together at my home course.

Note: Spell check tried to change Dawgdaddy's name to Granddaddy. :D

Granddaddy is cool, that describes me too.

lol, I thought the outing is your anniversary gift :)

Sorry you can't make it butters35 but I understand. My anniversary is the week before the outing..glad you reminded me. :)

blairsville.jpg

Still working on teams and who is playing when. Let me know if your information is not correct. Thanks!

I am actually a 30 handicapper. Can you please change that? Thanks, DMB

:alien:

I'll fix ya alright! Oh yeah, you're on my team. Yep, fixing it now. :alien:

oh yeah!! breaking out the spreadsheets....i am liking the way you think Kelly!!..My stuff looks good...

Looks good to me Kelly.

blairsville.jpg

Still working on teams and who is playing when. Let me know if your information is not correct. Thanks!
I will be good for the Sat AM and PM rounds, and who knows what these ADAMS a12 are going to do to my handi.

I will be good for the Sat AM and PM rounds, and who knows what these ADAMS a12 are going to do to my handi.

Great - we will add you to Team Hackers and Whackers which now makes us even with 11 per team. Here's the updated list and I will also update the first post in this thread to make it easier for everyone to find the latest info.

blairsville-1.jpg

I want to know who those young bucks are who are bragging about taking myself and DawgDaddy to the woodshed for the afternoon scramble match. I can't wait to get some of that action!

I want to know who those young bucks are who are bragging about taking myself and DawgDaddy to the woodshed for the afternoon scramble match. I can't wait to get some of that action!

I'm one of them! :blowkiss:

Back