The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

16 mins! not 26!

I am so freaking excited right now! Good luck everyone

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I am really excited for this announcement!! Good luck my friends

Probably correct there my intense friend... Gotta be a different set of nerves on that first tee. I hope I get to experience it.
I'm telling you, it was very nerve racking but at the same time it was probably one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. I can't wait to do it again!

Tis really exciting! Man I'm nervous excited and scared! Heck I'm even HUNGRY FOR THE COMPETITION! This is awesome. Thank you THP for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the MC 2.0. Even if I'm not picked it was still an amazing opportunity.

Tis really exciting! Man I'm nervous excited and scared! Heck I'm even HUNGRY FOR THE COMPETITION! This is awesome. Thank you THP for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the MC 2.0. Even if I'm not picked it was still an amazing opportunity.

Ill be rooting for you man, you have a great attitude and would be an asset to the MC

almost time for the first announcement. Good luck to every that entered.

I think im gonna be sick! The excitement is driving me nuts, good luck to all my great friends that entered!

Ill be rooting for you man, you have a great attitude and would be an asset to the MC

Thanks dude I appreciate it.

pace yourself we have 7 days of this, at least 12 of us do in 4 minutes

Good luck!! This is exciting stuff right here!

pace yourself we have 7 days of this, at least 12 of us do in 4 minutes

You bet. If forum activity is this high for the next 6 days then that would be incredible! Excitement will remain I would bet.

My neighbor called my electric is out now. Thank goodness for tapatalk!

You bet. If forum activity is this high for the next 6 days then that would be incredible! Excitement will remain I would bet.
We will hit 2,000,000 posts by Sunday, lol.

I love it...all you guys are FREAKING out right now. Here is yet ANOTHER example of how thankful I am that THP decided to put together a "Team THP" because I'd be a wreck too. Good luck everyone, from the submissions I have seen there are some very creative people in this. Everyone should be proud of the entries they submitted.
My thoughts too, Puttin4victoryinMC2.0.

Some might say going through this might give those to be on Hackers and Paradise a slight advantage at dealing with some level of pressure that team THP did not have to.
Some? Only if you're having to dig really deep for something to feel good about! I can't wait to find out who will be on the teams of first loser and loser loser.

1 minute!

Okay I guess I'm waiting at work... LOL

Just got an email notification and my heart about jumped out my chest. Sadly it was an email from my congressman. Darn!!

Good luck all!

--
tapatalk

wow 50 people viewing the thread......this is epic

I'd like to see a pic of THP having the first post already loaded and updated on their Mac and just waiting until the clock strikes 20:00 to hit submit

1st post updated.

Back