Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Great Video Cookie, and love the new kicks. Very nice par there.

Thanks CB!! No idea where my draw went there but I will take par on that hole 7 days/week.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks CB!! No idea where my draw went there but I will take par on that hole 7 days/week.

Tappin' from my iPad!

So would I. That must have been one hell of a slice that guy put on the ball to break that window.

So would I. That must have been one hell of a slice that guy put on the ball to break that window.

No kidding man. I have seen people put it near the edge of the small backyards but nothing like this. Just glad it was not me on the hitting end of that shot.

I got up there about 1 hour after my stepdads group finished and they were feeling pretty good in the bar when they told me about it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice Video Buck...couple of quality shots from you guys....love the "THP" yell from Hanks.

Good Video Cookie....nice par....man you gotta really sh*nk one to break a window that far right on a par 3!!

I did a video today...it's uploading to youtube right now!

Played in a big charity scramble this morning, we had 29 teams...YIKES! So late this afternoon the course was pretty empty so I snuck another round in and managed to do a video hole of the day.

[YOUTUBEHD]om6V4ZNdyB4[/YOUTUBEHD]

Nice Video Buck...couple of quality shots from you guys....love the "THP" yell from Hanks.

Good Video Cookie....nice par....man you gotta really sh*nk one to break a window that far right on a par 3!!

I did a video today...it's uploading to youtube right now!

No kidding man. My step dad was dying laughing when he saw the video I posted. I then learned that a lady did come out of the house after the window break and "said" golfer went inside and provided his info to cover the charges I guess.

And yes, I have hit some right but nothing near a window. That's just a pure shank!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Last edited:
Nice vids Cookie and Buck! I'll be uploading mine shortly...

Hanks and i got out today and made a quick hole of the day video- Hanks needs some camera practice so my putt got cut off but we both made par so thats all that mattered. Here it is.

Nice pars guys. And hanks you're fired as camera man lol.

Buck, Cookie and TBT nice adds to the thread. Too funny that Hanks cut out your 3 jack from 10ft...hehe
Cookie I like the new steps and the birds eye view of the 5 iron. They are stunning clubs.
My man TBT, dude me your 3D action is sweet. That ball got up in a hurry off that 6hybrid, man oh man!!
Nice work guys...

My man TBT, dude me your 3D action is sweet. That ball got up in a hurry off that 6hybrid, man oh man!!

One of the things I love about them, the ball just JUMPS off the face!

Nice vid TBT. Here's mine. Only played 3 today and here's the one in the middle:

Nice vid TBT. Here's mine. Only played 3 today and here's the one in the middle:

The swing looked good dude. How did you end up short? Miss it a little? I think you said in the video but I didn't hear it because of the sound of the rangers crowd going nuts lol.

The swing looked good dude. How did you end up short? Miss it a little? I think you said in the video but I didn't hear it because of the sound of the rangers crowd going nuts lol.

Haha. I missed it a bit high on the face. I haven't been striking it too well lately. I'll have another vid or two tomorrow. See you guys then!

Nice vid Damaikis! Could definitely see that weather coming with the wind blowing and all. Clean your line next time buddy and that putt may have dropped for par!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice video Damaikis...your swing looks effortless!

Loving all the vids in this thread, TBT, that was a nice vid you crushed that 6 iron from the sound of it. Damaikis I like your swing man, and you're younger than I thought you were.

Nice vid Damaikis! Could definitely see that weather coming with the wind blowing and all. Clean your line next time buddy and that putt may have dropped for par!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yeah I'm a bit lazy when it come to that. A twig or something yeah, but there was just too many of those things. Lol. And yes there was about a 20mph headwind... Sucked.

Nice video Damaikis...your swing looks effortless!

Thanks TBT!

Loving all the vids in this thread, TBT, that was a nice vid you crushed that 6 iron from the sound of it. Damaikis I like your swing man, and you're younger than I thought you were.

Thanks CB. I'm 17 now, 18 on the 29th of the month. I love making these vids so much! More tomorrow! :D

Awesome job everyone! I really do love this thread and plan on showing how a hacker does it when I get a cam.

For those with Flips, any concern about them stopping production and support?

Gotta say, way cool thread. Love seeing some of the different courses out there.

Awesome job everyone! I really do love this thread and plan on showing how a hacker does it when I get a cam.

Not for me. It's such a simple device really. I've had one since they first came out and never had any need for support.

Not at all, really. It's simple and haven't had a reason to need customer support. Also, for such a cheap price, its worth it.

Flip is awesome, I had to buy another for my wife she liked it so much so she can just keep it in her purse for vids of the boy. No problems at all and it works just like they say it will.

Back