Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Then everyone will have to watch a bunch of different videos for one hole

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

If you go back to the beginning that's how we all started posting them....30 second videos...3 or more per hole....then alot of us started editing them together....we don't mind watching multiple videos for a whole...so go ahead

If you go back to the beginning that's how we all started posting them....30 second videos...3 or more per hole....then alot of us started editing them together....we don't mind watching multiple videos for a whole...so go ahead

Oh OK. Well ill do it Sunday when I'm out

This has certainly become one of my favorite threads on the forum. Thanks for sharing guys!

This has certainly become one of my favorite threads on the forum. Thanks for sharing guys!

I agree!! Very fun to see how other people play their shots in their part of the country....
Just caught up on all the videos....
Great work from everyone!!

Definitely one of my favorite threads! I will contribute soon as I get a chance to go out and remember to take a camera.

I have a lot of catching up to do in this thread. The videos are fantastic. I love seeing where everyone is playing. Most make me jealous, but that's OK. I shot a few Holes yesterday. Here is #18.

The hole is a dog leg right par 5. It used to be my nemesis hole at this course. My tee shot came off a little low but made it through the leaves and into the fairway.
[YOUTUBE]BBEoChDFhnU[/YOUTUBE]

2nd shot is 3W courtesy of MattyKrack. The plan was to hit a fade. My fade turned into a slice ending in the right rough.
[YOUTUBE]8-LUp7Ly614[/YOUTUBE]

3rd shot is a SW from 80 yards. I pushed it slightly.
[YOUTUBE]i2utCoEDwi0[/YOUTUBE]

4th was a 60* chip that I left 4 feet short. Sorry about the camera distance on the last two vids. It was pretty miserable out there by this point.
[YOUTUBE]-j_Qgc-q69A[/YOUTUBE]

Putt out for par and get the he!! out of dodge.
[YOUTUBE]YERWGBozBoA[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for sharing MD....love the gestures at the ball....I can even read your thoughts by them...."why the hell are you going over there??"

I know those gestures well...LMAO

Thanks for sharing MD....love the gestures at the ball....I can even read your thoughts by them...."why the hell are you going over there??"

I know those gestures well...LMAO

If I had a dollar for every time that thought occured, I could buy my own golf course

I went out today and played a round with Dr. Teeth and his two brothers-in-law and has an absolute blast. I brought the video camera and thought I would add to this thread. With the help of the expert Cookie here is the first of what I hope will be many more of these videos. Funny my first video is of Dr. Teeth but so be it... enjoy

[YOUTUBE]A0k173FyZx0[/YOUTUBE]

And here is one of me, one of my favorite holes in all of SoCal. 18th at Trilogy....

[YOUTUBE]NLYWTXpbCKM[/YOUTUBE]

Great hole rhino. A nd nice sand shot

That's a nice course WR. We'll have to play there next time I'm out there. Can you still smell the farms in Corona from that high up?

Great video WR! The view from that tee box is amazing. Its like a mini version of that south Africa hole!

Wow that is an amazing hole WR. Great par too!

Nice hole, WR! I was laughing at the speed bumps on the cart path!

Nice holes by Doc Teeth and WR....great looking course!!! Love that view from 18th tee box. Man I hate that things are so flat around here!

Great hole rhino. A nd nice sand shot

That's a nice course WR. We'll have to play there next time I'm out there. Can you still smell the farms in Corona from that high up?

Great video WR! The view from that tee box is amazing. Its like a mini version of that south Africa hole!

Wow that is an amazing hole WR. Great par too!

Nice hole, WR! I was laughing at the speed bumps on the cart path!

Nice holes by Doc Teeth and WR....great looking course!!! Love that view from 18th tee box. Man I hate that things are so flat around here!

Thanks everyone.. like I said in the video, it is one of my very favorite holes I play out here. I will try to showcase more fun holes moving forward from here.

Spank, you got it, and as far as the cows go.. just depends on the winds, like always.

Smalls, they have then on the path going down as well.

Thanks everyone.. like I said in the video, it is one of my very favorite holes I play out here. I will try to showcase more fun holes moving forward from here.

Spank, you got it, and as far as the cows go.. just depends on the winds, like always.

Hey Rhino it was so great to get out and play some golf with you! That was a really beautiful course and I loved playing it! Thanks for setting it up and letting me bum the gear from you! We are going to have to play again sometime!

Hey Rhino it was so great to get out and play some golf with you! That was a really beautiful course and I loved playing it! Thanks for setting it up and letting me bum the gear from you! We are going to have to play again sometime!

Absolutely!!! Any time you want!!

I can understand that!

We have one course that I know of here that has speed bumps on the downhill cart paths (#9 and #18 are Par 3's off a cliff)

I love this thread so much. Thank you all for posting vids. Man Rhino, seeing that view made me miss being down there.

Great job on the videos White Rhino!

A few solid pars there and I agree that it is one great looking course!! Thanks for sharing.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Great video W.R. I'm available on Wednesdays for sand lessons if you would give me a few! That was a great save!

Back