US Open Trophy Ceremony Bomb

chestnutcheese

Reaction score
Handicap
Thought this deserved it's own thread. This kind of thing should never happen but you always have idiots out there that want their 15 mins of fame. This is similar to the yahoos who scream something strange right after the player hits the ball. I heard "yaba daba doo" a few times yesterday. "You da man" and "Get in the hole" are really tired.

http://deadspin.com/5919118/webb-si...phy-ceremony-invaded-by-squawking-british-man

That was amazing, haha that guy was hilarious, at first I thought you were talking about the interviewer though. Is it me or does it look staged?

0.jpg

I hate Bob Costas with a passion so I am glad in that sense, but I hate when people try to steal the spotlight from someone that actually accomplished something.

I thought at first it was P4B doing his Bird imitations for all to see .LOL

Webb: "Enjoy the jail cell pal"

Witty Webb, witty....

I figured it was only time before someone posted this

I thought at first it was P4B doing his Bird imitations for all to see .LOL
I tripped before even getting that far. Still drunk from the Mardi Gras villa!

I like how Webb handled himself though, he's a pretty cool customer.

So what exactly did they charge the guy with?

So that wasn't Steve Stricker just playing a joke on Webb? Haha!

So what exactly did they charge the guy with?

At sporting events, usually the minimum charge is trespassing. Once you enter the field of play or in this case inside the ropes, it is considered trespassing.

Jake you are a funny guy. Now Get back to training for the MC 2.0

I thought that was funny. I wonder if the dude was drunk.

I think the guy should be sent to Gitmo. Just to teach him a lesson.

THAT is effin hilarious, Glad that Webb kept his composure. Did u see Costas' face that was priceless. I really cannot take him, they shoulda had Johnny Miller do the interview I like him a lot more. He is prolly my fav announcer and color guy,tells it like it is and doesn,t dish the bull. That course was amazingly tough and Webb made it through,couldn,t happen to a nicer guy. Nice for Titleist too!:banana:

Glad to hear that the alcohol is still kickin!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

At first I thought it was Tom Watson

Is it just me? I've watched this over and over it it doesn't get old it's hilarious!

THAT is effin hilarious, Glad that Webb kept his composure. Did u see Costas' face that was priceless. I really cannot take him, they shoulda had Johnny Miller do the interview I like him a lot more. He is prolly my fav announcer and color guy,tells it like it is and doesn,t dish the bull. That course was amazingly tough and Webb made it through,couldn,t happen to a nicer guy. Nice for Titleist too!:banana:

I couldn't disagree more on J-Mill. But when in Rome.

Did you really just say that Miller doesnt dish the bull? Really?

I think this explains the other thread of "get in the hole." Aholes that think going to these places is a party!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back