The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Wow, I don't even know what to say about this post. Probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to/about me. Now let's get ready to kick a$$ in TMXC 2.0!

He wants a raise and a hug, but I know its all true.

Do you now have to change your name to d_in_thebay?

:confused2: Maybe ... My heart will always be in LA, LA will always be in my heart!

Cookies name is coming in two hours. Anyone else who was creative still has their shot.

Two
Hours!

Cookies name is coming in two hours. Anyone else who was creative still has their shot.

Two
Hours!

Getting close to GO time! It will be interesting to see who the final 4 are with all the amazing videos...

2 hours until we find out the next two joining the party! I just wanted to take a moment to thank Bridgestone, Callaway, and Cleveland/Srixon for sponsoring this incredible event, the judges for thinking enough of my videos to select me as a competitor, True Blue and Caledoina for hosting us, and of course, JB, and GG for dreaming up this idea, the THP staff, and the entire forum whose participation allows this great event to take place. I am so very excited to be a member of Team Hackers, and will do my best to rep my sponsor, THP, my team, and this event! This truly is the opportunity of a lifetime, so again, thank you.

Good luck to those who entered! I just joined but I've been watching some of the video entries and they're wonderful. Just such an unbelievable event! I'm sure two people will be tremendously overjoyed tonight.

Important announcement!!!

We will be announcing the 2 selections tonight 1 hour earlier at 7pm EST. Thanks for understanding.

We will be announcing the 2 selections tonight 1 hour earlier at 7pm EST. Thanks for understanding.

Yay. :D One hour closer to finding out.

Holy Cow! That means only 44 mins till 2 extremely happy THPer's are bouncing off the ceiling.

Wow...so we are inside 45 minutes!

SWEET! This exciting, I hope everyone sees this in time and doesn't just log on at 8pm, lol. Good luck everyone, just under 45 minutes!

Its getting tight!

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

I wonder how many computers have been shattered as a result of THP? Exciting stuff for those who entered!

SWEET! This exciting, I hope everyone sees this in time and doesn't just log on at 8pm, lol. Good luck everyone, just under 45 minutes!

I agree. If they aren't on. It's whom ever knows the seletions job to get them here quick! Unfortunately I can't help with that. I don't know that many that actually entered.

Does this mean sponsors too perhaps?

Dinner plans?

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Its gonna be funny if someone logs on at 5 til 8PM and they have a ton of PMs congratulating them and they are gonna wonder what the heck is going on

Omikey let OG and KB know they are doing it early. Someone has to let Nate and Cookie and Staticline and FrankohIforgethisfullname...

Congrats to Yorkem and Tim, sorry I coulndt get on yesterday to say it, but way to go guys!

Wow half hour then!

Good luck everybody. I'm excited to see who gets to drink out of the cup with the rest of Team Hackers!!

Good luck everybody. I'm excited to see who gets to drink out of the cup with the rest of Team Hackers!!

Me too! Man I am so excited to see who is coming to Team Hackers! I am excited for whoever is chosen for Team Paradise as well but I just feel bad that they won't get to take home the cup.

That's the way to talk POPS pass the potatoes!! LOL I like the way you think Chunky. TEAM HACKERS FOR THE WIN!!

Its gonna be funny if someone logs on at 5 til 8PM and they have a ton of PMs congratulating them and they are gonna wonder what the heck is going on

This will be COOKIE... That would make him crazy not to shoot an actual reaction video. I think he has been filming every night at 8 just in case his name is picked. That would be too funny... :laughing:

Me too! Man I am so excited to see who is coming to Team Hackers! I am excited for whoever is chosen for Team Paradise as well but I just feel bad that they won't get to take home the cup.

That's the way to talk POPS pass the potatoes!! LOL I like the way you think Chunky. TEAM HACKERS FOR THE WIN!!

All of you are delusional, it's going to be Team Paradise once again drinking from the Cup. Trust me, champagne tastes pretty good coming out of it.

Back