Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

I am going PX top to bottom and spinners in my wedges. 6.0 in all clubs. That is what your brother recommended for me and he knows my swing better than anybody (including me haha).

i thought you were going to head down to Bstone when you were in GA next time?

i thought you were going to head down to Bstone when you were in GA next time?

I didn't think of that. I need to schedule a day off where I can go get fitted. Great thinking Dean!

I didn't think of that. I need to schedule a day off where I can go get fitted. Great thinking Dean!

I mean the good thing is we have a list with plenty of options on them. We can get our specs in whenever, but we have not been notified that they are taking our "orders" just yet. So there is still time to sort out some details. I would love to find a good place around here to get fitted. I wish I could fly to GA and do a fitting at Bridgestone, that would be epic!

I mean the good thing is we have a list with plenty of options on them. We can get our specs in whenever, but we have not been notified that they are taking our "orders" just yet. So there is still time to sort out some details. I would love to find a good place around here to get fitted. I wish I could fly to GA and do a fitting at Bridgestone, that would be epic!

They are literally an hour away from my old house.

Now if I move back to Chattanooga I'll know that B-Stone is only a couple hours away! Didn't play golf before so didn't care. The prospect of it now is mighty enticing though. By the time I get home it'll be time for some J-42 CB's, maybe.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I finally got a chance to check out the J40 line, and I can see why there is so much excitement over it!
The Irons look/feel amazing in the hand, but I was not able to hit em, but I did get a chance to use the driver, and it is love at first swing!
The 445 with PX shaft is amazing, and I'm sure that all the Bridgestone staffers will be very happy with them.

I am trying to schedule a time to take a day off and go to Ga for a fitting.

I am trying to schedule a time to take a day off and go to Ga for a fitting.

that would be awesome and make me extremely jealous

that would be awesome and make me extremely jealous

I hope this gets to happen! You are right to be jealous bro haha.

GG is helping me out with this. No official word yet on anything. It is pure speculation at this point.

Very cool SethO. Hope this happens for you.

Went to GG at lunch today to talk with one of the guys who I used to work with. He's a pretty good club fitter so he is going to take a look at some shaft options for me in both irons and hybrids. My plan has been to go with the PX graphite, but I'm going to see what he would fit me for. Going to get that done sometime next week. When I was telling him about MC, he says to me "I don't know how you get involved in this stuff, but it's awesome."

Went to GG at lunch today to talk with one of the guys who I used to work with. He's a pretty good club fitter so he is going to take a look at some shaft options for me in both irons and hybrids. My plan has been to go with the PX graphite, but I'm going to see what he would fit me for. Going to get that done sometime next week. When I was telling him about MC, he says to me "I don't know how you get involved in this stuff, but it's awesome."

I hear that a lot myself. I try to tell people to go to THP, but they never do.

I think this will be very big for you Dean. Nothing like having a truly fitted bag.

You know I think Kuchar has a mixed set of irons, DPC in the long and cavity in the mid/lower irons

You know I think Kuchar has a mixed set of irons, DPC in the long and cavity in the mid/lower irons

For sure DPC in the longs:

139770033.jpg

The only short iron pic I can find though is from the Presidents Cup and he was using the DPC's in that pic as well. Though that was a while ago.

yeah, and he is a professional. haha.

I strike the ball a tad bit better though. I might go full CB's. I like that idea!

The CB's look so very pretty. IMO, one of the best looking irons out there period. Your pondering has me pondering broexican. Maybe 3-6 in DPC and 7-pw in CB.

The CB's look so very pretty. IMO, one of the best looking irons out there period. Your pondering has me pondering broexican. Maybe 3-6 in DPC and 7-pw in CB.

hahaha! I love people pondering but I'd also recommend going with what you swing and gut tell you. We cannot do split sets though.

hahaha! I love people pondering but I'd also recommend going with what you swing and gut tell you. We cannot do split sets though.

and just like that..BOOM combo set pondering has ended

Ah, I see. I have been playing the MC's for about a year now and I wonder how much more forgiving the DPC's are compared to the CB's and how each of those stack up against the MC's I am currently gaming. I have always wanted to game the CB's, but I was worried about forgiveness to be honest. If you go CB I may do it too bro. We can make a pact haha.

Ah, I see. I have been playing the MC's for about a year now and I wonder how much more forgiving the DPC's are compared to the CB's and how each of those stack up against the MC's I am currently gaming. I have always wanted to game the CB's, but I was worried about forgiveness to be honest. If you go CB I may do it too bro. We can make a pact haha.

Tmex - stop effecting my squad!!!!

Tmex - stop effecting my squad!!!!

haha. You want to hear a story? The last outing I was at, I hit the CB better than any other iron I tried. I could not figure this out, but it was true.

Back