Spring 2012 Mid-Atlantic Golf Get Together

Since we're down to 9 for Baywood, if any who's scheduled to play can't make, please let me know as soon as possible so I can drop a tee time if necessary.

Played bay wood today with snypa13. Tees, fairways and greens were aerated. Was frustrating and sandy at times. Hopefully there will be less of a problem next weekend. I shot a horrible 94. Snypa shot 76 despite the greens. We pretty much gave each other shots within 3 feet though because it was that bad.

The course is awesome. I'll be coming back in the summer.

Tappin in putts from iOS

That's a little annoying. I hope it won't be too bad on Sat. Did they cut the price a little for the aeration?

That's a little annoying. I hope it won't be too bad on Sat. Did they cut the price a little for the aeration?

It was $55 so in not sure if they lowered it or not. I was mad they didn't say either way but I should have asked.

Tappin in putts from iOS

Played bay wood today with snypa13. Tees, fairways and greens were aerated. Was frustrating and sandy at times. Hopefully there will be less of a problem next weekend. I shot a horrible 94. Snypa shot 76 despite the greens. We pretty much gave each other shots within 3 feet though because it was that bad.

The course is awesome. I'll be coming back in the summer.

Tappin in putts from iOS

Did they redo the aeration then? I know it was sandy last time I was there but the greens were still kind of puttable(but I understand your frustration) to a certain degree otherwise everything else was still playable.

Did they redo the aeration then? I know it was sandy last time I was there but the greens were still kind of puttable(but I understand your frustration) to a certain degree otherwise everything else was still playable.

It was really sandy tee boxes and greens... It makes you mad because they didn't say anything, like when we made the tee time or when we got there. I know when i worked at a golf course we put signs up and tell people.

Sucks but most courses are getting aerated this time of year I'll be playing baywood on Thursday give you guys an update then hopefully it's cleaned up a little

Sucks but most courses are getting aerated this time of year I'll be playing baywood on Thursday give you guys an update then hopefully it's cleaned up a little

Yea it is that time of year. It is a really nice course, I bet in season it is awesome. Just a heads up too all the tees are moved around, take a laser or GPS... lol...

It was really sandy tee boxes and greens... It makes you mad because they didn't say anything, like when we made the tee time or when we got there. I know when i worked at a golf course we put signs up and tell people.

While I agree Buckjob, Baywood still should of let them know that it was aerated. Granted I know when I was there. It was still playable and I was still able to have a good time

While I agree Buckjob, Baywood still should of let them know that it was aerated. Granted I know when I was there. It was still playable and I was still able to have a good time

I mean don't get me wrong we had a great time and it is a great course. Just a little heads up would have been nice, we could have played somewhere closer to home.

Man the weather people don't know what the heck it'll do on Saturday. Now they're saying it'll be 70 and sunny on Saturday! Haha

Man the weather people don't know what the heck it'll do on Saturday. Now they're saying it'll be 70 and sunny on Saturday! Haha

It's that time of the year! I think we'll catch some nice weather.

I mean don't get me wrong we had a great time and it is a great course. Just a little heads up would have been nice, we could have played somewhere closer to home.

when we booked our tee time a couple weeks ago i know we were told they were gonna be aerated at that time so they gave us a heads up about it.

Looks like the rain will hold off till Sun. Let's keep our fingers crossed. That would be great!

If you guys have some time to hang out for some food/drink after the round that would be great. Hopefully someone knows the area pretty well so we can find a decent place.

Last edited:
Looks like the rain will hold off till Sun. Let's keep our fingers crossed. That would be great!

If you guys have some time to hang out for some food/drink after the round that would be great. Hopefully someone knows the area pretty well so we can find a decent place.

Forecast keeps changing. Weather.com says 70% chance of rain, wunderground shows a 30% chance of rain.

Will check the forecast Thursday afternoon and update. Please check the thread later this week for an update. We'll check the forecast and decide what we want to do.

Forecast keeps changing. Weather.com says 70% chance of rain, wunderground shows a 30% chance of rain.

Will check the forecast Thursday afternoon and update. Please check the thread later this week for an update. We'll check the forecast and decide what we want to do.

I'll probably be going regardless but I believe my pops will duck out if it looks rainy. So maybe 9 people I believe?

I'll probably be going regardless but I believe my pops will duck out if it looks rainy. So maybe 9 people I believe?

With your dad we are 9. if he bails, let me know as soon as you can so I can drop a tee time. I'm hoping it won't be an all day kind of rain.

With your dad we are 9. if he bails, let me know as soon as you can so I can drop a tee time. I'm hoping it won't be an all day kind of rain.

Oh okay I'm sorry.
As for clothing. Looks like I'll be putting on my black RF suit for y'all hehe

Sorry guys. All the forecasts I've seen so far put the rain chances around 60% for Sat. It does appear that the best chance for rain is in the afternoon.

What do you guys want to do?

Sorry guys. All the forecasts I've seen so far put the rain chances around 60% for Sat. It does appear that the best chance for rain is in the afternoon.

What do you guys want to do?

I'm flexible, I need to know what the group wants to do by Friday afternoon to adjust my departure time from the DC. area.

I'm still good to go - a little rain does not bother me.

I'm ok with it. I've been looking forward to this for weeks. I figure most are ok with some rain, but I need everyone to chime in if you could.

I'm still good but the only part that bothers me is if it thunders- would hate to drive there and not play at all

I'm still good but the only part that bothers me is if it thunders- would hate to drive there and not play at all

I think we'll play. Question is, will we get all 18 in. I called Baywood this morning and they're booked from open to around 1:30.

Your dad still plan on playing?

I'm still in

I think we'll play. Question is, will we get all 18 in. I called Baywood this morning and they're booked from open to around 1:30.

Your dad still plan on playing?

Just have him a call and he's out. So it looks like 10:30 and 10:40? With 8?

Back