What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for late reply to questions about the oakley shoes, just came back from working all night and can't take pictures because the shoes are in my closet and can't take them out without the wife noticing(she doesn't know I bought them), but yeah, if you go to Oakley.com footwear section you will see 9 different styles of golf shoes, I bought the RIPCORD in black, I do walk a lot and my feet are always in pain due to the fact that I may have eaten a cheeseburger or two in my day(I am 6'1" 265lbs), these shoes felt great the moment I put them on, they are very light but yet I get the feel that the quality is going to hold up well, I played today/yesterday in the rain and the only part of my prominent anatomy that kept dry was my feet, I mean completely dry.
I'm only in my mid 30s but I do have some wear and tear so for me now days comfort comes before style, with these though I think I have the best of both worlds as I think these shoes look fantastic, the RIPCORDS are more comfortable and just as good looking as my tan adicross pair.
I bought the shoes at Golfsmith though they don't have them listed on their website, the only other Oakley model I saw was the HOLDOVER these are really sharp looking also but have real spikes so I didn't even try them.

...the I-20 is ordered and on the way...Now if only it came in pink...

That pink I-20 of Bubba's is pretty fantastic.

I ordered new shafts today for my irons, KBS C-Tapers. And wedge shafts, too. Been deliberating for awhile but excited to finally have pulled the trigger.

Thanks BIRDOG. lol at the top secret purchase from the wife. You aren't alone there. I'd never heard or seen the Ripcords before.

Just ordered some penta practice balls! Never played Pentas before so I'm intrigued!

I just picked up an R11s and plan on testing it on the range today vs. my RBZ. The winner will have the honor of being in my bag this season.

I hope you've found your settings you don't plan on changing other than tinkering a little. I hear those pesky little FCT sleeves are a pain for grips!

Yeah I had it fit and it's basically forced me to stick with the setting I have the FCT sleeve at now. Lovely grip though!

finally got my custom SSB Putter looks pretty good. although im prob changing the grip. so im also buying a blue iomic grip instead of the sky blue one that came on it.

Looks like I just bought a Odyssey White Hot 2-ball SRT putter.

Nice! What color did you get? I can't decide if I want that or the hybrid.

It said black,silver and lava but looked white? I looked the other day at the hybrid and the four5, the four5 has the 14 way dividers. Thats the one I looked at a month or 2 ago. Didnt care for the hybrid. Ordered it online.

It said black,silver and lava but looked white? I looked the other day at the hybrid and the four5, the four5 has the 14 way dividers. Thats the one I looked at a month or 2 ago. Didnt care for the hybrid. Ordered it online.

Cool, where did you order it? The site we talked about last weekend?

1023649.jpg

Just won a Wilson Staff Fybrid RS 3 wood on ebay for a good price. Have never hit eager to see what it does

Picked up some Nike Dri-fit TW golf gloves which were on sale.

All I bought was a bag of 3 1/4" tees. I'd been using 2 3/4" with my old Titleist 905R. My new Nike VR_S is just a little taller, and the 2 3/4" were hard to get high enough that I wasn't hitting low liners with the taller VR_S.

I've wanted one of these for a while

$(KGrHqF,!rQE88hJKz5MBPT-)jgSwg~~60_58.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back