The Morgan Cup wants you!

is it possible for you to get out of 2 weddings in a year for a weekend of hanging out with your internet golf buddies?
He can do it.

I'm still not 100% what I'm doing. I def want to head down to myrtle, but there is something going on that weekend back home that I'm trying to work around.

John Deere Tap'n

if you dont come, I will punch you in the face

Hahaha. Unfortunately it's not a wedding. Jarretttttt, punch the left side since the right side is my money maker.

John Deere Tap'n

Hahaha. Unfortunately it's not a wedding. Jarretttttt, punch the left side since the right side is my money maker.

John Deere Tap'n

your gonna hope I just punch one side. You better come down and bring Vince with you. Hell, have Buck meet you guys and make it a traveling party.

Uh-oh, not a far drive from Wilmington. I would love to drive down and witness the nonsense.

your gonna hope I just punch one side. You better come down and bring Vince with you. Hell, have Buck meet you guys and make it a traveling party.

I'll see what I can do.

John Deere Tap'n

my mom lives all of 20 minutes down the road. I hope I can join in and help out the festivities.

Six-T throws a mean punch

Six-T throws a mean punch

He does. Six-T is as fierce as they come, but his alter ego, Five-T, prefers slapping with a side of grab arse.

John Deere Tap'n

your kid drives a mean golf cart

Haha I was thinking of bringing him down and mowing down the competition. That still makes me lol just thinking about it. I had a ton of fun with him out there. He still says T-One is awesome!

Haha I was thinking of bringing him down and mowing down the competition. That still makes me lol just thinking about it. I had a ton of fun with him out there. He still says T-One is awesome!
your kid is smart!

Man I really wish I could go.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The Morgan Cup wants me, and I will give myself to it. What day should I plan to arrive in Myrtle? Early Thursday, maybe?

Thursday at 4:30 when I arrive, of course.

The Morgan Cup wants me, and I will give myself to it. What day should I plan to arrive in Myrtle? Early Thursday, maybe?
Im flying in mid day on Thursday and flying out Sunday night.

Alright guys, there has been a lot of talk about volunteering and a lot of people are coming to help out. What Tadashi and I need to know is, who is needing a place to stay? I know that myself and FrankA are in need of a place to stay, and will be getting that setup with the other Morgan Cup staffers with the help of Tadashi. If you need a place to stay, please shoot me a PM or reply in this thread ASAP! Thanks.

Come on people! I wish I could come down!

My sister told me today that she might be heading down to MB in a few weeks and said I could go if I wanted. I got all excited, but then she told me it was in August. I fear I'd show up at True Blue and Caledonia just a bit too late.

I'd love to be on site for the Morgan Cup. Get caught up in the atmosphere, help out any way I could and just generally soak it all up. Could you imagine the excitement? Not long now!!

Aside from FrankA, I'm really excited to see all you folks that are going to be helping with the event. I promise you that there will be some fun times that weekend.

I am going to offer my services again. If you are coming to the MC to help out, I will make you a custom tag to go in your sig that says Morgan Cup Crew. You will have to give me a few days to design it, but it will be there. PM me if you are going and want that tag.

Back