Congrats you guys!

Congrats on the move, that is a beautiful part of the country.

Congrats you guys that is awesome!! I am wishing all the best for you both on your move.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations! I hope the move works out as well as you hope!

Congrats!

That is fantastic. I am glad that you are able to move to a place of you choosing. It will def be a great place for you both and I am happy for you.

Hey good for you guys. Seasons changing is good for the soul.

Kevin

Congrats JB and GG! Hope we can setup an NC vs SC feud at some point.

Congrats on the impending move.

Congrats. One of my favorite states I've visited.

Congratulations on your move. One of my sisters has lived in Greer near Greenville for over 20 years and likes it there, so I hope that you will too. Both of you have every right to live whereever you will be happiest, BUT I think your living in a more central location will help your efforts to grow THP by being able to get around to THP members. Will the 2013 Demo Day/Outing still be in Orlando or will you move it to somewhere closer to Greenville?

Will the 2013 Demo Day/Outing still be in Orlando or will you move it to somewhere closer to Greenville?

The venue for the 2013 outing will not change.

With JB and GolferGal moving to Greenville, it is now really important to get them tickets to the Georgia-Tennessee game when they come to Atlanta on September 29th. As a Public Service for all mankind, we need to make sure that they turn into Dawgs instead of Clemson Tigers.

With JB and GolferGal moving to Greenville, it is now really important to get them tickets to the Georgia-Tennessee game when they come to Atlanta on September 29th. As a Public Service for all mankind, we need to make sure that they turn into Dawgs instead of Clemson Tigers.

You do realize that you are talking about a UF ad a FSU grad, correct?

Wow. Congrats guys enjoy the new place

Congrats guys!

That would be like me becoming a Raiders fan if and when we move to the Bay Area.

I am proud to announce that THP HQ, along with GG, Ellie, Duke and myself are moving to the great state of South Carolina. Greenville, SC to be exact and we are excited to share it with everybody. It is something that has been in the works for quite some time, but it is now official, that when we leave for the Morgan Cup in 3 weeks, we will not be returning to FL, but to our new home in Greenville.

This was a large decision that has been looming for quite some time, but a change of pace was something that the two of us have been seeking and found in this lovely area. To those that have offered us assistance throughout, thank you, it has been a huge help and we could not have done this without you. To those wondering why? FL is a wonderful place. It is in many ways our home and always will be. However sometimes a change can lead to new things and opportunities that were not there previously. Greenville still offers 12 months a year of golf, but with a few weather changes that GG has been looking for. It also offers us the cheapest gas in the country, beautiful scenery, great food, terrific cost of living and easier access to the country in the tour van.

We are extremely excited about this and while the next 4 weeks will be slightly crazy for us, we know it will give us more access to the wonderful members here.

I live in NC and have family in Spartanburg that I visit often. I would love to get up with you and meet sometime and play a round. good luck and take care

Awesome, congratulations guys! Really excited for you and your new adventure. Looking forward to hearing more as plans play out.

A lot makes sense to me after the Texas Outing. JB kept asking all of us about our pickup trucks. At one point he said "Ok, so the black one is 2Shoes, the other one is TripleBogieTim's....". I think he was working on a head count for moving day! :D

Congratulations!

I live in NC and have family in Spartanburg that I visit often. I would love to get up with you and meet sometime and play a round. good luck and take care

Check out the North Carolina Tour Van Event. Great time to meet up with us and a bunch of other THPers for some golf.

A lot makes sense to me after the Texas Outing. JB kept asking all of us about our pickup trucks. At one point he said "Ok, so the black one is 2Shoes, the other one is TripleBogieTim's....". I think he was working on a head count for moving day! :D

Congratulations!

You figured it out...hehe

Dare I ask which one is the FSU grad?

GO GATORS!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I am the Florida grad...GO GATORS!!

We are always up for a round of golf with a fellow THP'er. :smile:

Congratulations!

We were actually considering Austin as a new location, but it was just too hot...and you do have a lot of pickup trucks there haha.

What War Eagle said haha. We will support the local pro teams, but when it comes to college sports there is no way we would ever become a Dawgs or Tigers fans, again I will say it...GO GATORS! ; )

Back