Congrats on the move!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congrats on the new home for THP headquarters, only 3 hours away from us here in central Georgia, woo hoo!!!

Congratz and good luck

Wow that's exciting! Have a great time, I may be moving to NC (or Texas) sometime soon since most of my family lives there so that would be fun for the outings and tour van stuff since you guys would be so much closer! Anyways good luck and have a great trip!

Heck you guys are just tired of washing all those love bugs off the Tour Van :bulgy-eyes:....lol With KellyBo and I moving further up the road in Georgia we will almost be neighbors :blob:. I'm happy for you guys ! It iss a beautiful part of the country. Great location and wonderful climate.

Have a great time guys.

If GG wanted a varied climate you could come to the UK. Our crappy summer weather at the moment seems to give four different seasons each week.

What will the new home course for THP be?

Congrats on the move! We have family in Greenville, it was our half way stop last year on the way to the THP outing, lovely area.

Congrats guys on the move!! Greenville is lovely and I know you will enjoy downtown with it's great food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am proud to announce that THP HQ, along with GG, Ellie, Duke and myself are moving to the great state of South Carolina. Greenville, SC to be exact and we are excited to share it with everybody. It is something that has been in the works for quite some time, but it is now official, that when we leave for the Morgan Cup in 3 weeks, we will not be returning to FL, but to our new home in Greenville.

This was a large decision that has been looming for quite some time, but a change of pace was something that the two of us have been seeking and found in this lovely area. To those that have offered us assistance throughout, thank you, it has been a huge help and we could not have done this without you. To those wondering why? FL is a wonderful place. It is in many ways our home and always will be. However sometimes a change can lead to new things and opportunities that were not there previously. Greenville still offers 12 months a year of golf, but with a few weather changes that GG has been looking for. It also offers us the cheapest gas in the country, beautiful scenery, great food, terrific cost of living and easier access to the country in the tour van.

We are extremely excited about this and while the next 4 weeks will be slightly crazy for us, we know it will give us more access to the wonderful members here.

Congrats guys! If I can help in any way, please let me know. Close enough for weekend rounds!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wow, big news!!! Congrats guys!!!

Congratulations Josh and Morgan. Burger 21 will miss you I'm sure.

Fantastic news and Congrats on the big move.

TapAhoy!

I can't wait to see where you guys end up all settled. I'll be in Greenville constantly seeing as that's the nearest airport to Clemson.

Congrats guys. I know it's a big decision, but I'm sure you'll love it there!

Congratulations and best of luck ! - Greenville is a great community.

That's great guy's, Congrat's and good luck with the move!!

Congratulations to the THP crew! Best of wishes to you all. Enjoy the SC.

I am proud to announce that THP HQ, along with GG, Ellie, Duke and myself are moving to the great state of South Carolina. Greenville, SC to be exact and we are excited to share it with everybody. It is something that has been in the works for quite some time, but it is now official, that when we leave for the Morgan Cup in 3 weeks, we will not be returning to FL, but to our new home in Greenville.

This was a large decision that has been looming for quite some time, but a change of pace was something that the two of us have been seeking and found in this lovely area. To those that have offered us assistance throughout, thank you, it has been a huge help and we could not have done this without you. To those wondering why? FL is a wonderful place. It is in many ways our home and always will be. However sometimes a change can lead to new things and opportunities that were not there previously. Greenville still offers 12 months a year of golf, but with a few weather changes that GG has been looking for. It also offers us the cheapest gas in the country, beautiful scenery, great food, terrific cost of living and easier access to the country in the tour van.

We are extremely excited about this and while the next 4 weeks will be slightly crazy for us, we know it will give us more access to the wonderful members here.

Congrats on the move! I would love to move to that area! Hope all goes well for you and GG and the pups!

cool stuff

you going to have a big garage sale???

I guess this means Dean will now never move to SC

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Congrats on the move!

Back