Denver area "Spring Fling" April 27 *RESCHEDULED* May 4th

milehighgolfer

Hacking at Altitude
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
All THPers are invited to attend and bring friends to the 2013 Spring Fling Event.

When: May 4th at 12:00

Where: The Heritage at Westmoor
http://www.ci.westminster.co.us/ParksRec/GolfWestminster/HeritageatWestmoor.aspx

Map:
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sa...898823,-105.115462&spn=0.029302,0.054932&z=14

Cost: $44

Includes: Golf, Cart, Range Balls

Closest to the pin and longest putt made for free prizes.
Optional cash pot for another closest to the pin with winner takes all.
Pre-round putting contest for a free :yes: Putter!!

This should be a great get together for all Colorado THPers and guests.

Please respond to this post and I will add your name to this first post.

#18 tee 517 yards around the lake. Girl in skirt not included, sorry.
pgheritage5.jpg

TeeTimes:

12:30
Milehighgolfer
Johnny_Smash +1

12:40
nomadic_duffer +2

12:50
J4U
Frederick
joshn08

Last edited:
Count me in, not sure if pluses yet, but will keep you updated..

LtEvO TaPpEd

Can't make this one. I recently joined a men's club and our first stroke play event is on the 27th.

I'll be there with a buddy. New course at a good price. Looking forward to it.

Wow, I might be able to make it to this! I'm probably going to be in Denver that week for work.

Maybe if I flew back on Saturday evening... let me see what I can do.

[ Edit: It looks like I'd need to be on my way to the airport by about 4:15PM in order to make a flight that gets me back to the east cost at a tolerable time. Is that possible if we're starting at noon? ]

Ken

Last edited:
Count me in.

F

Edit: It looks like I'd need to be on my way to the airport by about 4:15PM in order to make a flight that gets me back to the east cost at a tolerable time. Is that possible if we're starting at noon?

A 7 PM flight would be the earliest I would thank to be safe. However, pace of play could affect that as well if terribly slow.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Wow, I might be able to make it to this! I'm probably going to be in Denver that week for work.

Maybe if I flew back on Saturday evening... let me see what I can do.

Ken

That would be awesome if you could make it work.

Also if anyone else from out of state wants to join they would be more than welcomed.

I ordered up a nice blanket of wet snow to really green up the course by the 27th.

Need alot more THPers to check in here and commit so I can let the course know how many slots we need. Remember to bring friends.

Count me in. Do we know where?

I will be there :)

Sorry about not replying, I've been busy and haven't been on the site much.

27th won't work for me, it's the first inter-club match in my mens league

My son's first tee-ball game is the 27th. If it is early enough in the morning, I might be able to make it. If not, I'll have to try the next one. Hoping to make it though. I've been wanting to play that course for a while now.

I should know mid-next week. Sorry, we don't have a schedule yet.

Hope you can make it BrodyDog!

We will have some small prizes for Par 3 contests. Will let mhg update the first post since he is still waiting on a response for some other possibilities. Still time to get your name in and bring some future THPr's!

Hopefully will have a plus one Randy, shooting Shawn a link today.

Shawn is in...plus one

Since we had such a dry winter, I ordered up a second round of wet snow. :rolleyes:

But the forecast shows it warming from here on and being 80 on the 27th.

The course will be hosting the US Open Local Qualifier on May 13th so they will be working hard to get the course in top condition. So this could be your practice round if you have an index of 1.4 or lower.

Can't make this one. I recently joined a men's club and our first stroke play event is on the 27th.

Screw it. I'll have plenty of time the rest of the season to play in the men's club events. How often do I get to meet/play with fellow THPers? Not often.

I'm in. Put me on the list for me + 3 MHG.

Screw it. I'll have plenty of time the rest of the season to play in the men's club events. How often do I get to meet/play with fellow THPers? Not often.

Nice Don, looking forward to it! You bringing your whole foursome?

I am, but we'll mix it up. Excited about this one, Doug!

Thats the spirit!!

And bringing his own entourage also. Nice :thumb:

We need two more golfers to confirm and we will have a solid 4 groups and I can get the foursomes set and the info to the course. Looking forward to a great time playing with all of you guys.

Count me in. I may also have two more golfers if that is not a problem.

Back