Hole of The Day: Video Edition

My goodness, that is some serious flex in that shaft.

Nate, can't believe you asked him to "see if he can top it". Dude is a long drive hitter, he is not going to top a golf ball.

:alien:

Here was my drive at Glen Eagles the other day.....

Ok, wasn't me but those long drive guys are just sick. How long can their bodies hold up with those swings?

Yeah distance does matter. That dude took a rip at it.

Wow that is a crazy swing. Just bombed those golf balls.

Yeah distance does matter. That dude took a rip at it.

Wow that is a crazy swing. Just bombed those golf balls.
And it wasn't the biggest fairway either. Bunkers on the right and there was water on the left that I don't think you could see. He was hitting over the water on the left but keeping it from going too far right into the bunkers. The further up bunkers on the right is where he was landing it...just short of those. Those bunkers usually come into play for someone's layup shots. Crazy.

And it wasn't the biggest fairway either. Bunkers on the right and there was water on the left that I don't think you could see. He was hitting over the water on the left but keeping it from going too far right into the bunkers. The further up bunkers on the right is where he was landing it...just short of those. Those bunkers usually come into play for someone's layup shots. Crazy.

How far was he hitting? And was that TM driver?

My goodness, that is some serious flex in that shaft.

Nate, can't believe you asked him to "see if he can top it". Dude is a long drive hitter, he is not going to top a golf ball.

:alien:

I think he meant top his last drive like drive it further. What flex was the shaft?

I think he meant top his last drive like drive it further. What flex was the shaft?

Oh, I know he did....hence the alien face.

Although Nate should still know better. Telling a golfer to top it. :angel:

How far was he hitting? And was that TM driver?
It was one of those Krank drivers but it was different somehow. I'm not a Krank expert but the face of the driver had like a chrome finish to it. It was sharp looking. I asked if he would let me hit one but gave me the heisman and told me he has to buy his own equipment so he declined. Guess he was afraid I was going to give it some Chunky skymark or something.

Didn't ask. It was a Aldila shaft.

going back a little....nice par cookie.
your swing looks good man.

wait....i meant, you're striking the ball well. your swing still looks just awful.

Nice par, Cookie! Nice roll off of the MX7 for the par. And the close up leg shots need to stop, LOL.

Here was my drive at Glen Eagles the other day.....

Ok, wasn't me but those long drive guys are just sick. How long can their bodies hold up with those swings?

I like how he was like "eehh about 375...." LOL...

I like how he was like "eehh about 375...." LOL...

Yeah 375 with a wet noodle shaft. When are you getting a long drive shaft?

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

It was one of those Krank drivers but it was different somehow. I'm not a Krank expert but the face of the driver had like a chrome finish to it. It was sharp looking. I asked if he would let me hit one but gave me the heisman and told me he has to buy his own equipment so he declined. Guess he was afraid I was going to give it some Chunky skymark or something.

Didn't ask. It was a Aldila shaft.

What ball did he hit? Slazenger? Or something more spinny?

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

Dixon (Earth ball I think)

Interesting. Looks like a decent ball after going to their website. I'm sure it was reviewed on here somewhere but maybe not.

Nice Birdie Milehigh !

Nice Birdie MH!

Thanks, I think the saying about a blind squirrel applies here.

Great putt Milehigh! Gotta love birdies

Thanks, I think the saying about a blind squirrel applies here.

Lol. Either way you performed on camera. I'd keep filming every hole so that blind squirrel keeps showing up. Nice birdie.

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

Back