One of my Best Friends is in the BIGS!!!

Wicked Cool Bearded Man

4thegolf+4thefriends
Reaction score
Handicap
6.3 GHIN
Some of you know that I have had a roller coaster of a few weeks with some real ups and real downs lately. Just found out some more good news though- one of my best buds in the world and former teammate in college and in Italy just got promoted to the Twins!!!!! His name is Chris Colabello and he has an amazing story. Howzat you need to get one of his jerseys ASAP!!!!

Here's the link. I can't believe he made it!!! http://twinsdaily.com/1756-chris-colabello-promoted-twins.html

Awesome dude

Thats awesome dude! A buddy of mine I went to college with plays for the Indians, it is pretty sweet to see him on TV sometimes! Hopefully you get to go see your buddy play sometime

Amazing!

Great stuff dude! Have you spoken to him? I haven't read the article, what position?

He plays first so he'll probably DH or a corner OF spot. Hopefully he's in the line up today- Just got off the phone with him. He is SUPER pumped (understatement)

That's awesome !!!

Very cool WCBM. I have a decent list of people I have played with/against in the majors and in the minors. It is really cool to track their progress.

Thats awesome dude! A buddy of mine I went to college with plays for the Indians, it is pretty sweet to see him on TV sometimes! Hopefully you get to go see your buddy play sometime

I need to haha. I have seen him homer at every level he's played at. Either playing together or going to see him haha. He loves when I come because he mashes when I'm there.

Very cool WCBM. I have a decent list of people I have played with/against in the majors and in the minors. It is really cool to track their progress.

There were a few I played against but never a teammate. Completely agree bro. I can't wait to track his!

Thanks for the thoughts all. If you are a baseball fan, you really need to follow him. No one deserves it more than him.

There were a few I played against but never a teammate. Completely agree bro. I can't wait to track his!

Yes very cool. I spend a good 30 minutes every week looking all of them up and seeing what they are doing. I have a guy I played a lot against who was in the bigs for about 2 years and just got sent down and probably 10-11 more that are in various levels of minor league ball. Some are getting close

Really cool. Congrats to him. Love following stories about teammates/friends and opponents who go on to bigger and better things in sport.

Yes very cool. I spend a good 30 minutes every week looking all of them up and seeing what they are doing. I have a guy I played a lot against who was in the bigs for about 2 years and just got sent down and probably 10-11 more that are in various levels of minor league ball. Some are getting close

Awesome. Hope they get the call soon!

If I am not mistaken, your buddy was one of the big heros in that Italy WBC team, no? His name sounds so familiar to me

Very cool man!

that's awesome

If I am not mistaken, your buddy was one of the big heros in that Italy WBC team, no? His name sounds so familiar to me

Yeah he was. Him and Rizzo. They had him hitting 4th.

That's awesome!

He is just one of these really great people who just happens to be a ball player. He comes to my class every year to talk to my students about work ethic and staying out of trouble and following your dreams. He gives free hitting clinics to my players too and checks up on them. He just deserves this so much.

Cool stuff, WCBM. Congrats to him!

Back