THP Fantasy Football - Week 7 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The half way point of the regular season is upon us and the races in each league are quite close. Sleeper pickups, trades and roster depth all come to the forefront now with bye weeks and injuries. Leagues are getting interesting and everybody still has a chance.

Good luck everybody.

Sitting at 4-2 and 1 game back, the .5 point loss to GG a few weeks back is still hurting.

With Murray out this week and Matthews on bye, I might be a little thin at RB

I would like to guarantee a win over Nerf Balls this week. Unfortunately, I have my doubts. Projected at 118 now......so I should expect 80. :act-up:

Week 7 was always going to be a difficult week for me due to bye weeks. But since I'm facing off against Chunky that's a bye week in itself.

I am in pretty good shape with byes (only the Broncos bye really hurts me). Hope my good team shows up this week and scores well.

I have WR's for trade in League 1, need RB in return!

Fitzgerald
Steve Smith
Mike Williams
Josh Gordon

Put some trades out in league 2. Looking to shake things up. If you need to make a deal let me know and maybe we can work something out.

I have WR's for trade in League 1, need RB in return!

Fitzgerald
Steve Smith
Mike Williams
Josh Gordon

Shonn Greene put up over 30 on Sunday.

Trying to make the match-up fair. I don't like to make my opponent feel like they don't have a chance.

After getting crushed by the Rhinos in Week 6, the Tennessee Tiders know they have another difficult week ahead of them in Week 7 as several starters are on their bye weeks. Will the Kongsters roll over the Tiders, or will the bench players come through with some career games to help the team regain some momentum? Stay tuned.

My team is 5-1 but I still feel like they stink and am fighting the itch to make a trade.

2-4, coming off back to back losses. Knew this past week would be tough with my #1 and #2 draft picks being on BYE together.

This week doesnt get any easier for me, as I am stuck being thin yet again at RB due to McGahee being off this week.

2-4, coming off back to back losses. Knew this past week would be tough with my #1 and #2 draft picks being on BYE together.

This week doesnt get any easier for me, as I am stuck being thin yet again at RB due to McGahee being off this week.

I currently have no healthy RB's that are not on a bye this week, taking 2 zeroes could hurt my chances

Can't start a win streak without a win. Looking to expand the streak and make a late push. Okay maybe not, but I can shake things up for those looking to make the playoffs :D

I would like to guarantee a win over Nerf Balls this week. Unfortunately, I have my doubts. Projected at 118 now......so I should expect 80. :act-up:

You are more then likely correct about you beating me.

You are more then likely correct about you beating me.

Ha, well I thought averaging like 100 points would have me more than 1 win to this point. I was wrong. :angry:

Just made a trade that will hurt me this week but hopfully be a long term gain.

Just made a trade that will hurt me this week but hopfully be a long term gain.

yeah not a bad move by you. I bet you are happy I declined on Maclin now

that's twice this week I have been nice to you. I need to stop that:alien:

Much appreciated. No need to stop. A little worried about my match-up this week after trading Fred. Would really like to take down the division leader this week.

I have a good feeling Yo Adrain! is going to absolutely crush my team this week for my 1st loss of the season....3 starters on bye weeks and down a running back...not good.....

Back