THP Fantasy Football - Week 7 Thread

Blah blah

974556_o.gif

Once again Dean sneaks out to an early big lead. Once again my team comes back. Nice try Dean

Once again I get big contributions from 1 or 2 guys and still find a way to win. This is borderline insane. 6-1 in league 2.

Tap Tap Taparoo

sadly, it was

we will take a video next time

hopefully this week I can start 2 RB's that I didnt have to pickup from waivers the week of

I hate my mediocre team. Either tank every week and put me out of my misery or perform like you were supposed to but this one good, one bad week is killing me!

My match up wasn't even close this week. I played TMex whose entire team was pretty much on a bye and it showed. Plus all my guys decided to show up and I crushed him 132.5 to 75 and I honestly can't believe he even put up that much.

The wheels in the sky keep on turning! Choo choo move over for this guy

5-2 in league 2. 1 game back of the leaders. Bye's are really going to hurt me in coming weeks, so I need to win as much as I can now. :)

Congrats on whoever is playing me in League 2 this week. I have to start Sanchez.

Mr. Billy Beane, Is that you?

Btw, you should change your name to Billy Beane

I agree, his trades are spot on. Plus I feel I made my team better but yet got screwed all at the same time lol. How does he do that?? Poach can I be your padawan in the ways of trading?

Moved to 6-1 in League 3 and pretty much have most of my starters through their bye weeks. Time to keep rolling up W's and clinch that playoff berth.

we will take a video next time

hopefully this week I can start 2 RB's that I didnt have to pickup from waivers the week of

right now you're projected to lose by 71 points! its gonna be a great week for me.

right now you're projected to lose by 71 points! its gonna be a great week for me.

down to 44 now

u can take those projections and shove em!

down to 44 now

u can take those projections and shove em!

i agree but 44 is a TON of points in this league. projected or not. i'm confident i can beat a guy who sells womens gloves.

Not so good this week MJD going down hurt me.Taco Boys had Rashad Jennings with 18.5 sometimes your the
bug and sometimes your the windshield
I agree, his trades are spot on. Plus I feel I made my team better but yet got screwed all at the same time lol. How does he do that?? Poach can I be your padawan in the ways of trading?

Not so good this week MJD going down hurt me.Taco Boys had Rashad Jennings with 18.5 sometimes your the
bug and sometimes your the windshield

Ya I call inside knowledge there haha. Man I have some good trade offers on the table atm, but when you are 7-0 you the old saying of, "If it ain't broke don't fix it." starts ringing in your head louder and louder...

I need checkerdone to come in ere and read this and than check his team and than accept my trade with him!

Back