The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it ddec. That's not nice.

Dude in front of me on the plane is eating hot wings.

1. Who eats hot wings on a plane?
2. I really want some now.

Mixed together? Sounds tasty. I think we have to bathe the dogs one more time to try and get some more of the skunk out of them. Maybe I'll try this cuncockshun after that.

Try hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Worked the best when our dog got sprayed in the face by a skunk.

I hit a friends R11s with an R9 stock shaft. Ball didn't get more then 30 feet high. And the sound was horrible even on solid hits.

It's a rant cause I really wanted to like the club, at address it looks good, but man it was funny seeing a ball stay that low.

That is so awesome.

Be careful dude. He might try to slap you with one of those wings.

Now I think I will take some with me next time I fly, that sounds awesome.

Walking to the course this morning is reminding me why I hate golfing early. Long pants and a jacket for the first time since about March.

Walking to the course this morning is reminding me why I hate golfing early. Long pants and a jacket for the first time since about March.

Feel lucky D...we had rain and huge winds with a high of 48 yesterday...still golfed though. :D

Uf flying again? coming back to Ohio???

Still a solid rant. Anything that stinks should not be eaten on a plane.

Still a solid rant. Anything that stinks should not be eaten on a plane.

Flew home from Detroit once and we were sitting on the runway in a delay for over an hour and I swear there were some Jewish people on the plane and they opened up some gefilte fish and started eating it on the plane. It was the most foul smelling food I have ever encountered. People were gagging on the plane.

I think it's pretty classless to pay somebody in change. If someone owes me 2 bucks and I get 8 quarters, that's not a big deal at all. But when I loan someone who needed money $20 and they pay me back a week late with an assortment of nickels and dimes, really? Is it that hard to go to the bank and cash that change?

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

I think it's pretty classless to pay somebody in change. If someone owes me 2 bucks and I get 8 quarters, that's not a big deal at all. But when I loan someone who needed money $20 and they pay me back a week late with an assortment of nickels and dimes, really? Is it that hard to go to the bank and cash that change?

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Doesn't the last sentence of your rant sort of invalidate your rant?

sorry dude but that is frikken hilarious

I love paying exact change at Wawa for my coffee because everyone freaks out. Count it out, maybe miss count once or twice. You should see everyone start twitching east coast style. Sorry, slow your roll a holes.

i hate change and try to use it as often as possible

I love change! I will purposly pay people in whole dollars to get some chingy change back. It makes me excited... except pennies. Pennies can go to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back