The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told Ary before the season he would like the Philbin/Sherman combination. Packers miss Philbin as O-Coord in my opinion.

Kevin

You are a smart man. Then again, you already knew that.

I love that the Jets ran their mouths all week and are now getting their asses handed to them at home!

Sent from Tapatalk

Russell Wilson is single handedly trying to lose this game for the Hawks. The constant check down and then that pick might just seal the deal. How bad was that off season signing if he can't even get on the field ahead of his garbage.

Russell Wilson is single handedly trying to lose this game for the Hawks. The constant check down and then that pick might just seal the deal. How bad was that off season signing if he can't even get on the field ahead of his garbage.

Have you watched much of the Hawks this season? While I agree that he has made some poor decisions, especially that one, he has played pretty darn good so far this season.

Have you watched much of the Hawks this season? While I agree that he has made some poor decisions, especially that one, he has played pretty darn good so far this season.

I have watched a lot of it. He controls the game. He does not win the game though. With their D, sometimes that is all they need, however I would be the house they would move him in a second for a guy that can stretch the field.

I have watched a lot of it. He controls the game. He does not win the game though. With their D, sometimes that is all they need, however I would be the house they would move him in a second for a guy that can stretch the field.

I agree with this. I guess I have simply accepted this as him being young, and inexperienced. Also, it seems like Pete Carroll has opened up the play book more and more each week.

Titans are practically giving the game to the Colts and they can't capitalize. Colts O-line also looks like a bunch of high schoolers against an NFL team, I don't think Luck has had more than 3 plays today where he wasn't scrambling.

Mark Sanchez is awesome!

Agreed, that's a lot of money to pay for a "nice" backup!!!

Mark Sanchez is awesome!

Haha. Where are the Tebow chants!?

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

I really can't relieve the chickens haven't thrown Flynn in there.

Eagles really are looking like a playoff team. Looks like Andys days are numbered. But if the team would actually play maybe they wouldn't look so bad. i hate when teams give up.

Jerry Hughes from the Colts with the scumbag move. Hope someone takes him out at the knees next play.

Thats Hughes, he is just mad because he hasn't lived up to his potential, he was the big pass rusher coming out of college and now he is a backup

Thats Hughes, he is just mad because he hasn't lived up to his potential, he was the big pass rusher coming out of college and now he is a backup

Scumbag move.

Haha. Where are the Tebow chants!?

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Sounds like some of the fans just started calling for Tebow.

Lucky for the Packers this Blaine Gabbert can make all the throws, a lot of them bad, or the Packers would be losing this game.

Kevin

Sounds like some of the fans just started calling for Tebow.

Sanchez just grossly overthrew Kerley 25 yards down the field. It was 3rd and 5. All you need is 5 yards. Plus the guy was triple covered.

Glad to see he Eagles spent two weeks getting ready to play ths awesome! Please fire Andy now!

DD!

Kevin

DD much deserved TD. Good for him.

Colts just tied it up! Bout time they got a TD this game. Now just gotta stop the Titans and have a game-winning drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back