30 for 30: You Don't Know Bo

Absolutely. I found the original box set of DVDs they came out with a while back at best Buy, got it for a good deal. Always great to pop in the dvds when nothing else is on.

Yessir

I think the Bo Knows poster is the first one I ever put on my wall. I have this recording so I can zip through the commercials.

love it , one of my favorites was the chicago cubs one. it was so haunting.

Bo's 40 yard time in the combine is still a record at 4.12

That's stupid fast, especially when you think he was 225 lbs.

Bo's 40 yard time in the combine is still a record at 4.12

That's stupid fast, especially when you think he was 225 lbs.

Ediie George was close but I don't think I will ever see an athlete in my lifetime that was a total freak like this guy. I got to watch his first professional baseball game live in KC. He overran second base and got tagged out. Everyone was laughing. Next inning he threw someone out from the warning track on the fly trying to score on a sac fly. It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

If you missed it, set your DVR to record it the next time it comes on.

Bo Jackson was the best athlete I've ever seen in my life, and I'm pretty certain we won't see his equal in my lifetime, if ever again.

I was fortunate enough to see him play at Auburn, and meet him as well.

And to top it off, he's never said "why me" or been anything but positive.

The greatest ever.

If you missed it, set your DVR to record it the next time it comes on.

Bo Jackson was the best athlete I've ever seen in my life, and I'm pretty certain we won't see his equal in my lifetime, if ever again.

I was fortunate enough to see him play at Auburn, and meet him as well.

And to top it off, he's never said "why me" or been anything but positive.

The greatest ever.
Wade, I have been fortunate enough to meet him on a number of times. Just an incredible person to talk to, and was and still is a hero of mine.

Bo's man cave and trophy room suck.

Definitely one of the best athletes of all time. I remember having his poster on my wall too. If you missed it, it comes on again Wednesday at 8:00 on ESPN2. I highly recommend it.

Carp, I wish you guys would have said it didn't start on time (if you did, I missed it!)! The Heisman ceremony ran over. So I am going to record it again Tuesday night. I didn't want to watch most of it and miss the end, so I just deleted what I recorded on Saturday!

Carp, I wish you guys would have said it didn't start on time (if you did, I missed it!)! The Heisman ceremony ran over. So I am going to record it again Tuesday night. I didn't want to watch most of it and miss the end, so I just deleted what I recorded on Saturday!
I set my DVR to record it at 11, as I expected it to get cut off by the dvr timer.

I'm watching the one about SMU right now. Pony Excess. Good so far.

Just finishing up the one on Marcus Dupree. Awesome.

That one was one of my favorites.

I love that they have these on Netflix. I'm going to watch all of them for sure. Great documentaries.

Man they are all my favorites! Could watch these over and over and over.

I love that they have these on Netflix. I'm going to watch all of them for sure. Great documentaries.
Dude! I didnt know they were on Netflix. Sweet!

Yeah they have a bunch of them. It's awesome.
Tablet. Check

Netflix app. Check

Stream these in the office. Check

Awesome! Thanks D!

Back