The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a freaking comeback!

Really Saints? Really?!

Wow, could the Saints' D be any worse on that play?

It's just been one of those years for the Saints.

Holy cowboys

I just don't understand the kneel down. Take a shot, sheesh. The Saints aren't going to the playoffs anyway, so why not heave one down there?

Cowboys win the toss. This could be trouble for the Saints whose defense has looked terrible the last 2 drives.

That was a great drive by the Cowboys, some really exciting games today that are coming down to the final minutes.

Your a fan up there. Where do they go from here? The last two years have ended poorly and of course injuries take a toll (they do for all teams, but this team needs help. They need a running game, depending on the WR signings, they might need to go there as well.

I don't agree with the running game. Dwyer has been phenomenal this year, and Mendenhall and Redman have really stepped up big. The receiving game could absolutely need some work. I think the OL needs some additions to it and we need more backups so we're not moving guys like Pouncy (the best center) over to play guard while Doug Legursky comes off the bench at C.

It'll be interesting for me to see how they draft. I think some LBers or DB's would be called for, although Keenan Lewis and Cortez Allen are certainly showing promise (Lewis more so than Allen).

I hate to have to play blame on one player, but these last 2 games (given the situation: close game with little time on the clock) have been lost by Ben making dumb decisions with the football. Can't win football games like that.

And their special teams needs some work with the exception of Chris Rainey.

I just don't understand the kneel down. Take a shot, sheesh. The Saints aren't going to the playoffs anyway, so why not heave one down there?
I really wanted them to be ballsy and go for the less than a yard on 4th down. That would have been different.

Myself and the Vikings are really rooting for the Saints to get a stop...

EDIT: YES, they finally did!

Me, too.

Wow, the Saints got a stop. Nice job.

ugh, dumb TV channel switched to the Bears game so I can't see whats happening.

Terrible pass defense there. Cowboys secondary is hurting badly.

For all you guys rooting for the Saints, we have a TERRIBLE kicker. We need to get really deep or score a TD.

HUGE first down there for the Saints, but it looks like Graham might be hurt.

What just happened????

Saying Dallas ball but I don't see it. What a break for the Saints after a nice forced fumble.

That's a ball game.

Can't believe I'm missing this...I need to get redzone!

Huge break for the Saints to recover the ball. Looks like it's the game.

Wow. Wow.

And that will do it. The Vikings thank you, New Orleans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back