2013 Albatross Club Membership Details

Got my hat a couple days ago and took it out for a test run this morning. Was supposed to be a range day but with the range closed had to walk 9. Poor me.
photo-3_zps6087cab7.jpg

I won't risk burning your eyes with a photo, but my THP cap arrived today all the way across the pond, and will be proudly sported in the Monthly medal on Saturday. Very cool. Thanks THP

I won't risk burning your eyes with a photo, but my THP cap arrived today all the way across the pond, and will be proudly sported in the Monthly medal on Saturday. Very cool. Thanks THP

Starting to think mine has gotten lost in the mail. I live in Kentucky and still haven't received mine. I leave the mailbox each day with disappointment.

Starting to think mine has gotten lost in the mail. I live in Kentucky and still haven't received mine. I leave the mailbox each day with disappointment.

I feel bad for you. There's El Bandito some 4000 miles away, I'm 1600 away and we got ours. I hope it's just a short time longer til it gets to you.

I don't think I've taken mine off since I took it out of the box. Except for to shower, of course. :p

I received my cap last week and wore it for the first time yesterday. I love it.

My wife said mine came in but I had to go to work again so a naturally I miss everything.

Oh well, I'll be back Saturday morning around 2am and check it out then.

Got this beautiful 2013 Albatross Hat this week and stopped by Hat Shack/Lids yesterday. Take a look.
Albatross001_zps28b82895.jpg
[/IMG]
While I was there I went ahead and got last year's done as well.

Albatross004_zpscb6d3063.jpg
[/IMG]

And heck. I have another THP hat I got at last year's Ultimate Weekend of Golf and took a little different approach on it.

Albatross003_zps59ed04d0.jpg
[/IMG]

A shout out of thanks to dabbiistyle for the tip on Lids. I was looking to buy a labeler that would make iron on labels, but this is much classier. Lids/Hat Shack is the only way to go as they specialize in hats and have the right equipment.

That looks great. Definitely getting something like that done when mine comes in, which is getting closer.

Got this beautiful 2013 Albatross Hat this week and stopped by Hat Shack/Lids yesterday. Take a look.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

And heck. I have another THP hat I got at last year's Ultimate Weekend of Golf and took a little different approach on it.

[/IMG]

A shout out of thanks to dabbiistyle for the tip on Lids. I was looking to buy a labeler that would make iron on labels, but this is much classier. Lids/Hat Shack is the only way to go as they specialize in hats and have the right equipment.
that looks really good! What did they charge you for the work?

That looks phenomenal v.man, very nice!

that looks really good! What did they charge you for the work?

That looks phenomenal v.man, very nice!

Thanks guys. This will make it really easy to pick me out of the crowd at the outings for sure.

They charge $9.99 per hat at their Georgia locations. There was another Stitchery kiosk in one of the malls that wanted $17 and their stuff looked really crappy. Lids does a very professional job. I think they might have a membership club you can join on line that enables a discount, but I'm not sure it applies to this service.

I am really liking where V.Man put his name on the front there. @JeffReedMO would look pretty sweet there. How much is it at Lids?

I like it a lot, very nice. Have to look into options around here.

PM Sent.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

That looks incredible!

Just signed up. Really do love this place.

Got my hat and some of the awesome tees from the shop, thanks Morgan! Rather annoyingly the border agency slapped on a £15 bill but the hat is superb and I love those tees without any logo so ones with the THP logo more than make up for it!

Will be using both at the up coming UK THP trip in Suffolk!

All I need now is for the Bridgestone balls to turn up and I can start some serious testing!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks v. man, you're very welcome. I'm about head out to LIDS in North Bay, to get mine done. I really like your font selection, looks so darn cool. Well, the anticipation is overwhelming. I better go now. Have a good one and where your lids with THP pride!

Awesome Vman I'll be checking out my current Lids shop for sure!

Awesome looking, VMan. I don't know if there's anyplace to do that in my area or not, but I may have to search for one after seeing how yours turned out. I'm just not sure if I want people calling me VMan.

VMAN I'm planning in using lids as well. What did that end up running you?

Back