The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang that's cold for paradise, the day supposed to be cold or are u going off real early?
High of low 50's tomorrow. Just a weird cold snap.

Of course it could happen in any sport. But it is much much less likely in baseball than in skiing. The game isn't very intense at 7 years old and injuries are basically never. 15-16 years old, I say go for skiing when you are more physically mature. 7 is too young.

THPing on Tapatalk

Couldn't disagree more.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Somebody SLAMMED their door open on my car yesterday evening. And of course they didn't leave a note or anything. I'm not talking a little dent either. They almost put an honest to goodness hole in the sheet metal on my rear quarter panel.

Weather tomorrow is going to be low 40s when I hit the first tee. I will be layered up. Ridiculous that its going to be that cold.

This is why I'm playing at 2pm and not early haha

Of course it could happen in any sport. But it is much much less likely in baseball than in skiing. The game isn't very intense at 7 years old and injuries are basically never. 15-16 years old, I say go for skiing when you are more physically mature. 7 is too young.

THPing on Tapatalk

I agree with you. I used to ski. Broke my leg doing so when I was 6, which basically deterred me from going back. So now I no longer ski. Not saying that happens for everybody, but at that age I didn't really have any fun experiences skiing, so now my only memory of it is bad. Some sports just aren't for little kids IMO. Football and wrestling are included there for me.

Kids these days. I used to wrestle on my way to football games

I blame my lack of broken bones as a reason for being such a girlyman. Hawk Jr is joining Pat Miletich's gym as soon as I can afford it.

I blame my lack of broken bones as a reason for being such a girlyman. Hawk Jr is joining Pat Miletich's gym as soon as I can afford it.

Thanks for the early morning chuckle

Breaking a bone young actually makes it stronger when you grow up. That is a possible fact

Time for some feats of strength at the Hawk household!

images

It's all luck, lol. I broke my arm playing wiffleball.

Somebody SLAMMED their door open on my car yesterday evening. And of course they didn't leave a note or anything. I'm not talking a little dent either. They almost put an honest to goodness hole in the sheet metal on my rear quarter panel.
People suck.

Breaking a bone young actually makes it stronger when you grow up. That is a possible fact
hahaha

I always leave a note.

Hi, I just hit your car. All these people watching me think I'm leaving my name, address, phone number and insurance info so you can contact me. They are wrong.

I always leave a note.

Hi, I just hit your car. All these people watching me think I'm leaving my name, address, phone number and insurance info so you can contact me. They are wrong.

I see head butts in your future!!! :D

Kids shouldn't be allowed to play wiffle ball until they are 16.
Wiffle ball is a grown man sport, obviously it's not something you can play until you reach maturity.

That absolutely sucks Colt. This is why I park in the back of parking lots, and refuse to drive in this state when it's snowing.

I have little to know faith in the average person near my car haha

That absolutely sucks Colt. This is why I park in the back of parking lots, and refuse to drive in this state when it's snowing.

I have little to know faith in the average person near my car haha

Yeah. But i work in the largest hospital in the Pacific. There is no safe parking. People park EVERYWHERE including ditches, sides of hills, no parking zones. You're lucky to find a spot period after 0730.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back