2013 WGC Accenture Match Play Championship Brackets

Top man Nate thanks for organising.

I have signed up and made my selections :)

Sudden rain came in tonight. Going to be interesting to see how different the course plays tomorrow

These guys get an edge like soft green and they will take advantage. Rain means soft course with hard hit drives and pin pint irons

These guys get an edge like soft green and they will take advantage. Rain means soft course with hard hit drives and pin pint irons

Yeah should come down to the flatstick for most (but then again matchplay usually does lol)

76 entries! Good Luck everyone!

I can't wait for coverage to start! It looks COLD there right now, everyone is in stocking caps and jackets on the range.

I think Hunter gets ousted round 1 as much as that sucks. But the cap and his short came will fall to Matteo Manessero, that's a tough draw there!

76 entries! Good Luck everyone!

Sweet, thanks again for setting this up!! Looking forward to watching some coverage today on the old iPad while working.

I'm gonna buy you a beer next moth for setting this up Nate. Thanks Man! And thanks to all the prize contributors as well!!!

I hate having to go to work and miss the coverage of this. I'll have a screen set up on my work computer though, so I can check the happenings. I took Charl Schwartzel to win this thing over Tiger. Dude is just playing some unreal golf right now. Big upsets I picked? Chris Wood over Bubba (actually have Chris Wood advancing to the Sweet 16). Henrik Stenson is my guilty pleasure this year. I have Stenson advancing to the Elite 8 before falling to Poulter.

Umm....how do we make the pics? I'm not understanding this site.

NVM, found this to late :(

I'm gonna buy you a beer next moth for setting this up Nate. Thanks Man! And thanks to all the prize contributors as well!!!

Lets all buy him a beer so he is a non-factor Saturday. Boom!*

*Unless he is my partner of course, than this does not apply.

I am so excited for this tournament. Work will keep me from being able to watch it unfortunately. But, this is one of my favorite tournaments of the year.

I hate having to go to work and miss the coverage of this. I'll have a screen set up on my work computer though, so I can check the happenings. I took Charl Schwartzel to win this thing over Tiger. Dude is just playing some unreal golf right now. Big upsets I picked? Chris Wood over Bubba (actually have Chris Wood advancing to the Sweet 16). Henrik Stenson is my guilty pleasure this year. I have Stenson advancing to the Elite 8 before falling to Poulter.

Our brackets may be very similar

I am so excited for this tournament. Work will keep me from being able to watch it unfortunately. But, this is one of my favorite tournaments of the year.
Me too man, I love it. Since the beginning of this event so many people have BEGGED for a 1 vs 2 finals, man we're DUE. C'mon golf Gods, give us Tiger vs. Rory in the finals!!

Golf Channel Pre Game crew are all over themselves taking Tiger to win this thing.

Surprised? He won his last event which means Tiger is amazing! Haha.

I would love a Tiger-Rory final.

Umm schwartzel.. I have you winning so figure it out haha

Me too man, I love it. Since the beginning of this event so many people have BEGGED for a 1 vs 2 finals, man we're DUE. C'mon golf Gods, give us Tiger vs. Rory in the finals!!
I dont want to see Rory in the finals. his equipment changes are gonna hurt.

I dont want to see Rory in the finals. his equipment changes are gonna hurt.
Agreed. What's he on, his 3rd putter this season?

Russ Henley 2 up thru 2 on Charl. Hahaha.

Back