The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Met up with my brother today, loved seeing his excitement for the chance to get in. He got to see first hand for the most part my journey this so he kind of has an idea what to expect

Excited doesn't even come close. If I get picked the neighbors better watch out cause I'm going streaking and making naked snow angels

ANNOUNCEMENT

Announcements for the next 2 TaylorMade & Cleveland people will be announced in the next 10 minutes!!

Wow!!! Gotta go get my camera sooner!!

I am nervous and I have no idea why. So pumped to see who it will be.

I am nervous and I have no idea why. So pumped to see who it will be.

Thus why I cook dinner and just check around the time in. Takes the edge off of refreshing and waiting to see who will be joining us!

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I need some good news THP!
My son slammed my finger in the van door tonight!

Last edited:
Anddddd I often faint at the sight of blood. That's nasty CJ! Haha

Congrats on the 2 new Morgan Cup selections!

Looking forward to the next 2!

Congrats to all four of tonight's newest #THPMC members! Well done guys!!!

Tonight has been awesome welcoming Flog2424, Parshooter, Jersey Nate, and Big Time Nate to the 2014 Morgan Cup. One of the best parts is knowing that there are still SIXTEEN!!! slots left to be filled by great THPers. The rosters have a LONG WAY to go!!

I'm so so so pumped for the guys chosen last night.

So far the selection process has been fantastic, there has been a lot of creativity brought out and some well deserved spots have been filled. It's only going to keep getting better.

Congrats to Flog2424, Parshooter, Jersey Nate, and Texas Big time Nate on making it to the MC! I've met and played with Jersey Nate and Flog2424 and both are just flat out good folks who will be an awesome asset to the Morgan Cup. Texas Big Time Nate is someone I have yet to meet but I bet we could share few laughs anywhere :D. Parshooter, enjoy your ride buddy and I'll be rooting you along your journey :thumb:

Congrats everyone!!!

Congrats guys! Excellent selections

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Great selections last night, quality THPers with awesome entries. I think everyone is happy to see Nate get selected, his vines are epic and always popular.

Seeing the pics last night has made this more real and my desire to make it more real. This has been awesome to watch. I cannot wait to watch this unfold to the event in July.

Being that yesterday was my bday and I was out almost all night with the family, this is my first chance to formally welcome Flog2424, Parshooter, Jersey Nate, and Texas Nate into the 2014 Morgan Cup. Thrilled to be embarking on this journey with you all!!

Congrats to Flog2424, Parshooter, Jersey Nate, and Texas Big time Nate on making it to the MC! I've met and played with Jersey Nate and Flog2424 and both are just flat out good folks who will be an awesome asset to the Morgan Cup. Texas Big Time Nate is someone I have yet to meet but I bet we could share few laughs anywhere :D. Parshooter, enjoy your ride buddy and I'll be rooting you along your journey :thumb:

Keep entering OG, I would love see you there with us!

Though I've been working on things for the 2014 MC for months now, today starts the real work. Grandaddy is over and I learned a whole bunch. Now to use that towards Team THP's future success.

Lots of work to do on the personal front as well. Sat down for an hour last night and started making a plan.

Though I've been working on things for the 2014 MC for months now, today starts the real work. Grandaddy is over and I learned a whole bunch. Now to use that towards Team THP's future success.

Lots of work to do on the personal front as well. Sat down for an hour last night and started making a plan.

Cant wait to follow you on and off the course my friend. So happy you are my Captain.

Hawk in prep mode, I like the sounds of that!

Cant wait to follow you on and off the course my friend. So happy you are my Captain.

Hawk in prep mode, I like the sounds of that!

Seems crazy to be starting all over again, but I'm coming in 100% fresh and committed. Like I said in my Grandaddy recap - I hate to lose. It happened once and I will do everything to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Back