Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 9 is upon us as teams continue to make their push for the playoffs.

Finally got another win to move to 3-5, last in division and 3 games out of 1st.

Rough week upcoming for byes. Will get interesting.

League 6 "West" division is a dog fight with 5 teams within 1 game of the lead.

3 and 5....awful

Feeling good at 5-3 but not excited to meet up with Icey's squad

Julius thomas still available in league 3...still haven't heard from the gm that I had a deal with

2-6, pretty much toast...but I still believe in miracles, and if I can somehow squeak out a win this week, and then get Megatron back...well, anything is possible :)

7-1 and looking to trade Matt Ryan and Dwyane Allen. Gotta be as a package. I do not want any Falcons on my team anymore. Same for Julio. I doubt I will get fair value for Julio but he is available too. League 4.

7-1 and looking to trade Matt Ryan and Dwyane Allen. Gotta be as a package. I do not want any Falcons on my team anymore. Same for Julio. I doubt I will get fair value for Julio but he is available too. League 4.

i could put together a Jets package for them... Geno, Amaro, Harvin? :clap: (you feel a little better about those Falcons now I bet)

Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Big week for me and my stars are all on bye weeks. #PoorDrafting

Looking for an RB in League 2, have WR to trade including Fitty, Patterson, and Jennings. Watkins is off the table unless it's a "can't pass up" deal.

Once again looking for some RB help in League 1. G. Tate and Watkins are available if the deal is right.

5-3 after a high scoring game in week 8. League 1's Eastern Divison has a four way tie for the lead and all eight teams within 2 games of each other.

Taking on the overall league leader this week...going to be fun.

My team drops to 6-2 and I have a very tough match up this week.

5-3 and in 4th place overall, but not feeling great about it. Made some poor roster choices that could haunt me.

Big win last week for the clinton-dix. 4-4 however I have four bye week guys. Hitting the waiver wire hard.

Had to score 134 points to barely squeak out a win last week. Another tough match up this week and I have some bye week issues to deal with.

Terrible bye weeks for me this week. I'm barely fielding a team and since I'm in 1st, I have no chance at waiver help. To make it worse, I had Taliaferro and dropped him...

I'm 6-2 one game out of first. I like how my team is set up & hopefully picking up Sims works out. Going to be tough in L5 to make the playoffs.

Right now I am the 2nd highest scoring team in the league. I sit at 3-5 and am in 11th place. Gotta love FF

Julius thomas still available in league 3...still haven't heard from the gm that I had a deal with

You bought high on Julius, I doubt you'll be able to get what you paid for him.

Why pay for Julius Thomas who hasn't been performing when you can get Travis Kelce from me for much less?

Back up to 5-3 and a game out of 1st. I like my team. I sure hope that loss to one of the top 4 because of late roster changes doesn't end up being a difference maker.

DDEC, I can't afford to drop V Davis, tgere is crap out there for TE right now. Granted he hasn't put up a bunch of points and he's missed a game or two. But at least there is a history of being a decent player.

DDEC, I can't afford to drop V Davis, tgere is crap out there for TE right now. Granted he hasn't put up a bunch of points and he's missed a game or two. But at least there is a history of being a decent player.

no problem. Saw him on your bench, thought we'd make a minor deal.

Back