Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I like Brian's side of this one more. I think that Lynch will outperform Miller and VJax will do the same to Wright and Adams.

I think Lynch will out preform Miller by a small margin and VJax might in total points but he is a boom or Bust guy and seems to have lots of very quiet game

Brady,luck, v Jackson available in league 3
Got ur offer...I'll stick with kaep at qb unless ur offering luck lol. I'd get way worse at rb and te with that deal and I can't do it.

Got ur offer...I'll stick with kaep at qb unless ur offering luck lol. I'd get way worse at rb and te with that deal and I can't do it.
Sounds good understand your stance on that. Not going to offer up brady or luck for just an upgrade at te though

Sounds good understand your stance on that. Not going to offer up brady or luck for just an upgrade at te though
Nah it would be an upgrade at rb too I think last week's offer had both or did I leave the rb out?

Nah it would be an upgrade at rb too I think last week's offer had both or did I leave the rb out?
Think you did luck and Jeffrey for Tate and Thomas or something like that. Keep in mind in my mind Thomas is at his lowest value of the season

Hmm maybe we do something without jeffrey?

So I get to face Tate & Thomas in back to back weeks. Yippee.

It's gonna be a rough week. I'm basically counting on Rivers, Le'Veon and Greg Olsen to go off.

The rest of my starters are barely worth a bench spot let alone a start...

I was an ESPN favorite last week by 6, and ended up losing by 70 points. This week I'm currently a 43.5 point favorite...wonder how much I'll lose by?

Getting killed by byes this week, is leaving me heading in as a major underdog. Weak all over with a starting RB, WR and TE all on a bye this week. Lets hope the depth comes up big for me.

ESPN says I will score 124 this week

my guess is 85

I really hope my team can continue this 1 win streak I have going on haha. I have never been in this losing situation before, and I don't like it.

Not sure who the commish is in league 1 (is it you brother?) if so can you approve the trade I made. I will have a couple open roster spots after the trade and need to pick up a bye week kicker. Thanks

Getting killed by byes this week, is leaving me heading in as a major underdog. Weak all over with a starting RB, WR and TE all on a bye this week. Lets hope the depth comes up big for me.

I am not a fan of my lineup this week, but in the coming weeks I look great....on paper. LOL

ESPN Projections 122 to 75 Canes. That means my team will put up roughly 40.

ESPN Projections 122 to 75 Canes. That means my team will put up roughly 40.

I was projected to beat him as well a couple of weeks ago and he smoked me... If Demaryius gets going you're screwed.

Not sure who the commish is in league 1 (is it you brother?) if so can you approve the trade I made. I will have a couple open roster spots after the trade and need to pick up a bye week kicker. Thanks

It has been upheld. "Unique" is the only way I would describe this trade.

That's a really interesting 3 for 1. I haven't look at your rosters to see how it helps, but that's a lot of guys for Golden Tate.

Back